Hot Toys Back to the Future DX?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
__-.gif

1) Here the point from where this thread was started, posted yesterday (clickble):

This is a major source that has no reason to spread someone else's gay photoshop pic.

2) Now THIS is a fictional maked up specs from the local user dated August the fifth 2011.

3) At the moment there is no reason to believe that the original PLASTIC ENEMIES information is a fake.

No way I'd risk it :lecture Even if this ends up being true, Rainman's set will be something special.
I'm a pretty big Rainman fan. BUT, if I could get 2 complete, high quality HT Marty figures for the price of one custom outfit/accessory set, even if the custom is better in some respects, I think I would have to go for the former.

Now that I see Plastic Enemies has posted that pic on his Facebook page (no specs, just the link), and that every other picture he has listed there is legit. . .I dunno. Someone at HT has mentioned this license previously in an interview, the license is out there to be had at this point, Fox seems more open to allowing the use of his likeness than he ever seemed in the past, and BTTF is experiencing an extremely high level of nostalgic interest at the moment in the collecting community (look no further than sales of those BTTF 2 Nikes). This would be a perfect license for HT to take on, and so it makes perfect sense. I think the specs are BS, but I'm not so sure about that pic now (as Riddick says, I don't know why Plastic Enemies would show that if it were not legit). . .I'm a bit torn at the moment to tell you the truth.

I'll be happy to make ShadowX81 a bearded Marty McFly sculpt.

tee hee hee. I kid, I kid.
Trev

:lecture Do it, Trevor! :rock

__-.gif

1) Here the point from where this thread was started, posted yesterday (clickble):

This is a major source that has no reason to spread someone else's gay photoshop pic.

2) Now THIS is a fictional maked up specs from the local user dated August the fifth 2011.

3) At the moment there is no reason to believe that the original PLASTIC ENEMIES information is a fake.

Except for the fact that Hot Toys Community said it was. :)

My initial thought reading HTC's earlier post was that that wasn't a legit Plastic Enemies Facebook page. I know the guy who runs it has his own private, personal page where he's apparently posted wishlists before, but if it is an official page (which HTC now seems to acknowledge that it is), then there's a reason to think he wouldn't post fake and/or wishlist-type fare. And all the other pics on his page are legit Plastic Enemies shots as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back