Hot Toys Back to the Future DX?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda suspicious that the guy who was on the boards hacking the McFly customs and complaining about the price point of the rainman/ZKulptor set this morning is the one that posts later that day HT are makeing one. If it is true, which I highly doubt, that would be great,

Theres a link on the plastic enemies page to this, It says it was copied from the boards here???

Copied from Sideshow Forum:

Originally Posted by ShadowX81
Hot Toys – DX10 - Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

~ MMS DX Series ~

Hot Toys is proud to present the MMS DX 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure from the Back to the Future movie series, a project collaborated with Sideshow Collectibles. The movie-accurate collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Michael J. Fox as Marty McFly in the movie, highlighting the newly developed head sculpt, two styles of specially produced costume, highly detailed accessories, as well as double-sided movie-accurate backdrop.

The 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure specially features:
-Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Michael J. Fox as Marty McFly in the Back to the Future movie series.
-Newly developed head sculpt with Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS)
-Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles, skin texture and beard

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Rick Roll'ed!!!!

So, we get Trevor's amazing sculpt, Rainmans amazing full custom coming soon, and now an announcement of a HT/SS partnering on Marty. :slap Too many choices. Glad to finally see some BTTF love though. Too bad it took almost until 2015 to happen.

So the specs were obviously fake from the start, but what about the image?

So, we get Trevor's amazing sculpt, Rainmans amazing full custom coming soon, and now an announcement of a HT/SS partnering on Marty. :slap Too many choices. Glad to finally see some BTTF love though. Too bad it took almost until 2015 to happen.

I don't see Sideshow mentioned anywhere, where are you seeing a partnership??

Read the article I linked. It says it in the first paragraphs.

I wasn't actually confirming anything, just commenting on the possibility. This is starting to look like bull____ though. Too bad it wasn't April Fools. Somebody put a lot into this. The only thing that gave it any credibility is that PE posted it. That's enough for me to keep the jury in deliberation for the time being.

I wasn't actually confirming anything, just commenting on the possibility. This is starting to look like bull____ though

So, you're saying you haven't painted any prototype Marty PFs then, eh??

:lol

Read the article I linked. It says it in the first paragraphs.

Oh well, yeah it's BS, Shadow just faked the specs from the DX Indy specs. Just one more reason to hate the guy. :lol

I'm glad for the announcement if it happens since I don't have any real talent for customs other than pressing send on the PayPal button but I'm taking it with a barrel of salt until I see a figure on preview. Even if it was a legit announcement, there are tons of licenses who were announced with nothing to show yet.

No kidding! Smells like BS to me, but with Rainman's order probably less than a week away. . .not sure I'm gonna be willing to take the risk on passing on Rainman's figure.

No way I'd risk it :lecture Even if this ends up being true, Rainman's set will be something special.

Can we just get this thread locked since it's fake?

Do we know that the teaser image is definitely fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back