Hot Toys Back to the Future DX?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They better not cheap out like with Nike and Batman. Just as Indy got his shorts, I fully expect officially licensed Calvin Klein underpants. :lecture

They better not cheap out like with Nike and Batman. Just as Indy got his shorts, I fully expect officially licensed Calvin Klein underpants. :lecture

Never thought about that, but your right, the white and red Nikes are a important part of Martys outfit.

Never thought about that, but your right, the white and red Nikes are a important part of Martys outfit.

Those shoes specifically and Nike in general are characters in and of itself within all three films. Nike should allow HT to use them.

Honestly, whether the shoes say Nike or not isn't a deal breaker for me. :lol

Nike will allow it, the question is how much will they charge Tot Toys to use their Logo.

It will all come down to the money.

The fact that a portion of the proceeds will go to Fox's foundation AND since last year Nike made a very limited run of the power laces from BTTF2 to help raise money for this same cause leads me to believe they would love to "help out".

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yiSdjwi_bg&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

^ True. Exactly my thoughts.

Hopefully we will get

- DX Marty from BTTF I in 1985 outfit + 1955 leather jacket, glasses and hat for observing George (forget about the Under the sea outfit), maybe a second face similar to Jack Sparrow featuring the panic look from the post when he is staring at his watch...

- MMS Marty from BTTF II in 2015 outfit with alternate arm sleeves, Nikes, Hoverboard (hey Mattel, now you know why you did not ge the licence for figs!) and maybe a cool little extra like the Almanach or a guitar, radiation suit or whatever. Also incl. a flying base simlar to Green Goblin but with water on the base.

- MMS Marty from BTTF III in cowboy outfit incl. his steel chest + his weird coloured outfit from the beginning of the movie. He does also need revolvers. Also give him the pic of Doc and Marty infront of the clock.

- DX Doc from BTTF I featuring 2 faces, Radiation suit (1985) and 2015 attire + a cool accessoire like a Fluxcompensator and a clock stand to attract the cowboy Marty and Doc to the people.

- MMS Doc as cowboy with his rifle + Einstein

- Also give us a Biff. At least 1955 but I wouldnt mind 2015 and 1885 either.

- it would be great if the Delorean will have nterchangeable parts to either display him as flying Delorean from the end of BTTF I or display him as the classic Delorean car from the very beginning.

Thats all I need. Milk me Hot Toys. :bow

^ True. Exactly my thoughts.

Hopefully we will get

- DX Marty from BTTF I in 1985 outfit + 1955 leather jacket, glasses and hat for observing George (forget about the Under the sea outfit), maybe a second face similar to Jack Sparrow featuring the panic look from the post when he is staring at his watch...

- MMS Marty from BTTF II in 2015 outfit with alternate arm sleeves, Nikes, Hoverboard (hey Mattel, now you know why you did not ge the licence for figs!) and maybe a cool little extra like the Almanach or a guitar, radiation suit or whatever. Also incl. a flying base simlar to Green Goblin but with water on the base.

- MMS Marty from BTTF III in cowboy outfit incl. his steel chest + his weird coloured outfit from the beginning of the movie. He does also need revolvers. Also give him the pic of Doc and Marty infront of the clock.

- DX Doc from BTTF I featuring 2 faces, Radiation suit (1985) and 2015 attire + a cool accessoire like a Fluxcompensator and a clock stand to attract the cowboy Marty and Doc to the people.

- MMS Doc as cowboy with his rifle + Einstein

- Also give us a Biff. At least 1955 but I wouldnt mind 2015 and 1885 either.

- it would be great if the Delorean will have nterchangeable parts to either display him as flying Delorean from the end of BTTF I or display him as the classic Delorean car from the very beginning.

Thats all I need. Milk me Hot Toys. :bow

Sounds amazing. Bring it. :)

Love , love, love Back to the Future. But have no interest in the figures. However I bet they will sell well and I'm happy for the peeps looking forward to these.

My guess is that we will get a grouping by movies

-Marty from BTTF 1 in his signiture denim jacket+ red vest outfit. Radiation suit included. Accessories include guitar, skateboard, walkman, and camcorder.

- Marty from BTTF 2 in his 2015 outfit. Also includes leather jacket, black hat, and sunglasses for alternate "spying on Biff" look. Accessories include lenticular cap, Sports Almanac, Hoverboard, and Walkie Talkie

-Marty from BTTF 3 in western outfit. Also includes "1955 Western Gear".

-Doc in Radiation Suit from BTTF 1. Acessories include plutonium case, workbelt, 2 stopwatches, and remote control

-BTTF 2 Future Doc with both Future outfit and "train shirt" outfit.

- BTTF 3 Doc in Western Gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back