Hot Toys - Back To The Future 2 - 1950s Marty McFly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the way Sideshow words it on their website, it sounds like an additional figure. This company is so weird. They have boards like this telling them exactly what the paying customer wants. From what I've read, everyone wants a Doc with the hazmat suit... I don't know, maybe to go with the $800+ car we already bought. I wish I knew how to sew, I would just make my own damn radiation suit already. Throw in the damn dog and a plutonium case.

IMG_6798.jpg

Is it possible that Hot Toys no longer has the license for Part I and only has the license from part II?

Though Doc did technically have the Radiation suit in Part II...

Last edited:
Well, the way Sideshow words it on their website, it sounds like an additional figure. This company is so weird. They have boards like this telling them exactly what the paying customer wants. From what I've read, everyone wants a Doc with the hazmat suit... I don't know, maybe to go with the $800+ car we already bought. I wish I knew how to sew, I would just make my own damn radiation suit already. Throw in the damn dog and a plutonium case.

View attachment 355840

Don't know if he'd be willing to make more, but hnlee here did some damn good work on making a radiation suit for the custom Doc Brown offered a couple of years ago.

Still think these are just additional clothing sets that will come with the standard 2015 figures.

You'd still need an additional body and headsculpt if you wanted to display both looks though.

Is it possible that Hot Toys no longer has the license for Part I and only has the license from part II?

Though Doc did technically have the Radiation suit in Part II...
Fairly sure he didn't have the radiation suit in Part II that I remember. Which part?

He only wore it in the first one. I'm pretty sure they aren't separate licenses. It's odd that they would be putting out 2 Docs from Part II but none from Part I. I really want to display my Delorean like the scene from the Twin Pines Mall

Is the BTTF2 Delorean on their schedule or is it still in limbo?

You would think they would do this, they have pretty much the molds there from the first release with a few changes here & there, be mad not to cash in on it.

I really wish hot toys just released a doc and marty two pack for each film instead this strange way they are going about it:slap

Are these real or just another artist showcase? Strange that there are no word of of a preorder.

I guess they wouldn't put any new one's up for pre-order before they release the first two figures from BTTF first.

They just aren't being clear about what these are. I don't believe they had any accessories shown. The other Doc I have on preorder comes with the walkie talkies... When are the figures I preordered last year coming out?

They just aren't being clear about what these are. I don't believe they had any accessories shown. The other Doc I have on preorder comes with the walkie talkies... When are the figures I preordered last year coming out?

Well according to Hot Toys last released scheduled both should be out sometime in August/September. If they stick to that Sideshow might get them around October/November.

Well according to Hot Toys last released scheduled both should be out sometime in August/September. If they stick to that Sideshow might get them around October/November.

harry-never.gif

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back