Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone who answers the phone at SSC would be the last person to know. Someone asked about them getting dark side anakin awhile back and SS said they were not sure if they would be getting it. 4 hours later it was up for PO.

It aint happening. Give up the hope and faith. The vehicle and bttf lines are dead. Shame really, but vehicles will be too high a price to warrant production on them and bttf isnt marvel/dc/disney

It aint happening. Give up the hope and faith. The vehicle and bttf lines are dead. Shame really, but vehicles will be too high a price to warrant production on them and bttf isnt marvel/dc/disney

Unfortunately :( If something like the BvS or DoJ Batmobile isn't getting made then the hover Delorean has exactly zero chance.

zero-point-zero.jpg

There hasnt been a vehicle released since the part 1 delorean. All vehicles for hot toys are just for show. Tbh, im still kinda surprised we even got the delorean.

Its a shame the line is dead really. I would have loved all 3 deloreans and a part 3 doc and marty. Im still waiting for a company to produce a part 1 doc, even if its just a clothes set

I think we are more likely to see the Delorean Part 2 before any other vehicle because the tooling and molds have already been made for the majority of it.

Unlike a new Batmobile where they would need to sink a lot of money into the production costs.

Yeah if they didn't even put up the 50s Doc and Marty for preorder, after showing them off at different shows, no way they're going to produce another DeLorean.

50s marty and doc werent even seen at shows this year nor was the delorean. Despite tooling being there, I cant see it happening. If it happens, i would expect a price tag of around £700 to £800. Even I doubt I would drop that kinda cash on a car I pretty much already have.

I love the first one. Im glad I picked this up. But I wish I would have bought three. I was hoping they would release the second one. I was going to buy two of those and make one of them into the final car on rails. Still hoping..

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk

Michael j fox is coming to the Toronto fan expo I was thinking of getting his autograph on the inside hood of the hot toys Delorean. His autograph costs $195 what do you guys think? Worth it?

I will let you know how it looks whenever mine arrives (2019 or 2024 who knows :lol). I can't see it not looking good with my Delorean and 89 Batmobile.
Howard said at last years SDCC that if they made the BvS Batmobile it would cost $2000. That is four times the cost of the Tumbler. I think it's just the cost of building large scale pieces in China has increased dramatically over the last few years.
I have no proof but i cannot see how they did not lose money on the Hulkbuster. I have one and it's very impressive for the price they sold them for.

Howard and company wanted to add all kinds of stupid electronics and a remote to control it so that drove the price up.

Michael j fox is coming to the Toronto fan expo I was thinking of getting his autograph on the inside hood of the hot toys Delorean. His autograph costs $195 what do you guys think? Worth it?

Hell yes, totally worth it. Take pics man, seeing him signing it would even be cool.

What do you think this piece would be worth with a Michael j fox autograph on it?

Not sure but if you’re looking to sell it, hypothetically, as a buyer, I would not be interested in paying more for a car with an autograph on it. But I’m sure there are others that would disagree.

What do you think this piece would be worth with a Michael j fox autograph on it?

Autographs are cool if i got it in person, something to remind me of the moment but i never had any interest in autographs i was not present for.

But there are plenty of people i'm sure would love it.

Back