Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You never know where my Delorean will end up, just look in the passenger seat
2e16mvm.jpg

I thought it was awesome the added valve stems to the tires!! Surprised nobody mentioned that what an awesome detail
28jfalg.jpg

Quick question for folks who have their DeLoreans in a case already. How wide should the case be to comfortably fit the car with the door open and Marty standing in front of it in a neutral stance? I'm in the process of ordering a custom case right now, and I'm thinking 15"H x 17"W x 30"L but I'd like to shave some off of the length and width if I can. Thanks! :)

Quick question for folks who have their DeLoreans in a case already. How wide should the case be to comfortably fit the car with the door open and Marty standing in front of it in a neutral stance? I'm in the process of ordering a custom case right now, and I'm thinking 15"H x 17"W x 30"L but I'd like to shave some off of the length and width if I can. Thanks! :)

This is 26" deep and I have plenty of room to angle it the way I want and still add a Doc figure
fzanib.jpg

Thanks! My base is 28x38 the clear top is 26x36x18 (inside diameter I used 1/4" acrylic)

Thanks! My base is 28x38 the clear top is 26x36x18 (inside diameter I used 1/4" acrylic)

Thanks again. Your dimensions are a bit beyond what I have room for, unfortunately I have to be a bit more minimalist with my dimensions.

Thanks again. Your dimensions are a bit beyond what I have room for, unfortunately I have to be a bit more minimalist with my dimensions.

I went big just to have extra room for a Doc and more accesories in the future but if you're just doing the Delorean you can shave a lot off and still get by

Took mine out today for a couple of photos. No place yet to display, but I must say this is a most impressive piece.

Attachments

• IMG_00000107.jpg
    IMG_00000107.jpg
    846.9 KB · Views: 320
  • IMG_00000105.jpg
    IMG_00000105.jpg
    615.7 KB · Views: 311
Back