Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bookmarked the link for the adapter btw this might be a long shot (also posted same question in the proper thread) but is there anyone who also owns the 7 pcs Hall of Armor from Hot Toys? Can anyone suggest an adapter for that one? Thanks sorry for the out of topic post..

I have received my Delorean this week it is really a very beautiful piece! One of my dream collectible vehicle to have, now if only hot toys would recreate Ecto-1 from Ghostbusters and KITT from Knight Rider =D

View from the living room! With the base lights on
icpmco.jpg

Very cool!:clap:clap:clap

I hated having the time machine under a heavy acrylic case so I decided to hook it up with an adapter and drill a hole through the white base all the way down through the stand and out so now I can have 3 options for lighting! The white base, just the Delorean lights, or both! All I gotta do it plug it in. I'm officially done with it... Until doc arrives of course
24qvo7a.jpg

2hsc28z.jpg

I know I know this is nit picking but the only thing I really hate is how they did the lighting of the exterior lights mainly the tails. On the car the whole lens lights up (red/white/amber). I really wish they just had the lower half of the red lenses lighting up instead of the whole darn lens panel.

So, I got the fish tank today. Spent $85.00 for the tank and lid. So this week I will get my tank and Delorean set up. I got LED lights, and I also got a AC Adapter so I can have the Delorean on whenever I want.

So, I got the fish tank today. Spent $85.00 for the tank and lid. So this week I will get my tank and Delorean set up. I got LED lights, and I also got a AC Adapter so I can have the Delorean on whenever I want.

Got mine all set up as well, just need to add some LEDs.. I was surprised by how perfect the car fits in along with both the doors open and marty posed up. The lid is a little heavy, and cost around the same price as the tank itself. I'm sure there are better options out there but I'm cool with what i have..

Even my wife was like "wow, that looks real" lol..
I will post some pics once I have the lights installed in the tank

Sideshow responded to my issue about my otherwise flawless Delorean missing the dash compass piece. I was offered a $40 credit or a replacement. I had asked them to just take the part off any Delorean they had in stock, preferably one that had been returned for another defect instead of shipping the entire car. I don't think they will be doing that and will go the route of replacing the whole thing.

Is anyone here sending theirs back and if so would you be willing to part with the compass beforehand?

With my marty set up, just put my order for the time machine, could not wait and hope it goes not go to waitlist any time soon, should have this in July. If both marty and the delorean sells well, we may very well get the doc brown, who knows

Back