Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, that'd be interesting. I mean, you could get a lot of easy poses just raising the stand, using a dynamic stand, or raising one of his legs and supporting the rest of him on the stand, but I'm curious if they will add a little something something extra to it... heh

I went with sideshow because bbts quoted a shipping cost of $350 to ship to Ireland. I know international shipping is expensive but no way im paying that much!

I went with BBTS because the pay till it ships and 68 shipping.

I wonder if there's a chance Hot Toys might make the train as well? It's such an amazing design but sadly underrepresented in merchandising. It would be expensive, no doubt but what an amazing piece it would be.

It would be interesting to see how they even get away with making a hoverboard and Mags. I'd imagine the artwork on the board is copyrighted by Mattel, so it seems unlikely that they would be able to reproduce it without Mattel's permission, and the Mags, I'd wager that the design is so unique that it is protected as well. Obviously, 1985 Marty's shoes are fairly generic so leaving off the Nike logos is not a big deal. We'll just have to see how far HT is willing to go, or how far Nike and Mattel are willing to let them go.

It would be interesting to see how they even get away with making a hoverboard and Mags. I'd imagine the artwork on the board is copyrighted by Mattel, so it seems unlikely that they would be able to reproduce it without Mattel's permission, and the Mags, I'd wager that the design is so unique that it is protected as well. Obviously, 1985 Marty's shoes are fairly generic so leaving off the Nike logos is not a big deal. We'll just have to see how far HT is willing to go, or how far Nike and Mattel are willing to let them go.

I bet they can get away with the Mags. It should be fairly easy to make a generic looking shoe that's similar to how they look without the Nike logos. The Hoverboard could present a problem though. Hopefully. they can work with Mattel.

These are about 20 mms high. Could be strung together with a few flickering LEDs behind them.

BTTF came out 30 years ago. Claudia Wells is 48 years old. I'd be shocked if she didn't have at least a little work done.

Here's Alison Doody, Elsa from Last Crusade. 25 years ago, she was one of the most gorgeous women in the world. 20 years later, uh, not so much. It happens to the best of them.

View attachment 131855View attachment 131856

She's better now.

Loves me some MILF!!

BTTF came out 30 years ago. Claudia Wells is 48 years old. I'd be shocked if she didn't have at least a little work done.

Here's Alison Doody, Elsa from Last Crusade. 25 years ago, she was one of the most gorgeous women in the world. 20 years later, uh, not so much. It happens to the best of them.

View attachment 131855View attachment 131856

The modern obsession with youth.. pffft!

You British guys really have a thing for MILFs, huh? :lol I think I saw somewhere that the top search term in the UK was for Lisa Ann, in America, it was teen something-something.

Back