Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hehe.

1368883583005.gif

Hot Toys stated ages ago that they had made all the versions of the De Lorean as prototypes.What appears in production is,of course,another matter entirely.And for what it s worth I would love the flying version too.

There is no way I will get more than one Delorian(no space for 2) they should include all the pieces from different movies like a DX or something

Not a chance I'd buy two. But with the figure being from BTTF 1 and absolutely zero certainty about anything else from these movies it seems a BTTF 1 Delorean is the logical choice even as it is the only one.

Ahhhh yes it appears at the end. Still, a very very brief interaction with the particular McFly we're getting.

The pics we saw of the Proto have the attachment on the rear for the pole that they used in 1955-B. So it's a given that it's the version Marty uses to come Back To The Future. Which is very apt.

I would really like to display this and my 89 Batmobile in a 6 ft book case does anyone have any suggestions?

That would be awesome to have it at the end of this year. And maybe that will happen but the rate of the way things are getting pushed back this year I'm not going count on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im hoping all the delays were due to the fact that they wanted to baby there money train (Iron man) and get those figures out soon while the movie is hot. So hopefully now we're smooth sailing.

Im hoping all the delays were due to the fact that they wanted to baby there money train (Iron man) and get those figures out soon while the movie is hot. So hopefully now we're smooth sailing.

Hopefully so brother:) be nice to get the Delorean this year and before the years over reveal Doc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back