Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War Outrider Sixth Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Infinity War - Outrider

They need to either announce this or stop taunting me with them. And yes I want two of them.

i’ll be hanging on to that 1% of hope

i need these to be made![emoji1431]����

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No doubt. I want one too!

If HT goes into production with these, they will essentially be the Chitauri 2.0. The value for these will plunge after a year since most of the stock will be sitting in a warehouse.

Before all the reveals today, I would have said I'd get this for sure... But i'm gonna have to make some choices and this likely wouldn't make the cut.

Yeah this is definitely Chitauri 2.0. I know I don't have any interest in this either.

Being that these are all plastic and don't need to match an actor license, HT should either sell them for $100 or so per, or offer as 2-packs. Even then not sure if I would buy.

Yeah, they won't make this. These figures just don't sell well. I think if they really want to produce it, then make it an exclusive run with pretty limited numbers.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

These guys aren’t memorable enough to warrant a purchase.

Are to me - just creep me out:horror. That scene when they are pushing through the field - the teeth and the kind of eyeless face and spidery arms. Don't care what the long term value is, will be great on display.:cool:

Anyway - for me - I don't overturn my collection but figure hard to say over time what any of these current HTs will be worth, when the fuss over the movies moves on. More? because the figures are off the market and more rare? Less, because they are film specific and made of plastic anyway and aging?:dunno

I've got all the Jack Sparrows and have no idea what they'd be worth, but I like having them all. But for sure I'd love a few Outriders - if HT doesn't make them I hope at least a cheap toy company does - may not be as nice as HT but might work.:dunno

1125x682_previewbanner_903729_OutriderFig.jpg

If HT goes into production with these, they will essentially be the Chitauri 2.0. The value for these will plunge after a year since most of the stock will be sitting in a warehouse.

Yep, and I'll wait until then to buy about 8 of them, pull the arms and legs off, and scatter the pieces around with Thor standing right in the center.

Hi, with the current quality of knock offs like the groot figure think how cheaply this could be sold, if villains have no individual character like the chitauri i just dont want them.

Back