Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War Outrider Sixth Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll pick up a couple of these if they're cheap (at least sub $200). Where the heck are the Black Order?

If these guys actually get released they're a low priority for me, and as others have said, I would only pick them up if they were under $200 a piece - and given HT's pricing of late, I'm sure they'll be way more than that.

However, seeing the movie and whether or not I like these guys as the generic army fodder will be the determining factor.

I don't see any articulation in the legs or head. It could be a super early prototype, or just something they whipped up for shows/solicitation photos.

OR, perhaps HT has realized that these generic "swarm" enemy, army-builder figures need to be super cheap to encourage people to buy one/multiples, and cutting articulation cuts cost.

I don't see any articulation in the legs or head. It could be a super early prototype, or just something they whipped up for shows/solicitation photos.

OR, perhaps HT has realized that these generic "swarm" enemy, army-builder figures need to be super cheap to encourage people to buy one/multiples, and cutting articulation cuts cost.

The hips are articulated. But digitigrade legs with hip articulation also need foot articulation (similar to a ball joint ankle) to have any usefulness.

This looks like a Marvel Legenda figure. Joints are too visable, too much plastic.

I doubt this will get released. The Chitauri didnt sell well and the Ultron Sentry never got released and I reckon most collectors would prefer the Black Order anyway.

could be, they'll make a set right away with these.... i think, there aren't any accessoires anyways for the outriders, so maybe we get a 2Pac :)-D ) for 200 bucks ;-)

This thing looks like butt. I bet the Marvel Legends version would have more articulation.

Back