Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War Outrider Sixth Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

screamingmetal

Super Freak
Reaction score
From SDCC 2018:
1125x682_previewbanner_903729_OutriderFig.jpg

Looks interesting.
Hot Toys Infinity War Outrider 001.jpg
Hot Toys Infinity War Outrider 002.jpg

I'll update with better images later.

Last edited:
I would rather have The Black Order instead of this guy. lol. But the Outrider is pretty cool.

I would rather have The Black Order instead of this guy. lol. But the Outrider is pretty cool.

I agree. They still look really cool with thier multiple arms.
Without having seen what the Black Order does in the movie at this point, I'd want Ebony Maw and Proxima Midnight just based on their looks and the trailer.
I have a feeling these Outrider guys could go the way of the Chitauri, on heavy discount 5 years later.

I feel like there's not enough here to justify Hot Toys pricing. It looks to be, basically, just a molded plastic toy with a fairly basic paint job? Again, this could just be early pics and we don't get a good look at it's face. But I can't really see me buying this, as these guys hold less visual appeal to me than the Chitauri, and I kind of wondered if I should have gotten the one of those that I did. I'll take the diorama piece, though.

I hope we get these guys and it's not another Ultron Sentry situation.

Greater chance of it being like the Ultron Sentry than the Chitauri.

Unless the movie meets and exceeds all our at this point highest and wildest expectations.

Then everyone is getting a figure.

This would fit in well with the 12" Marvel legends, it really doesn't look like a HT release, guess there wasn't much for them to work with.

Iconic Cesar Romero Joker? No thanks. Generic alien monster we'll probably see on screen for 5 minutes, and no one will remember in 6 months? Yes, please.

Back