Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War Outrider Sixth Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more I look at this thing, the more annoyed I become that we might get this and never get Yellowjacket. lol

could be, they'll make a set right away with these.... i think, there aren't any accessoires anyways for the outriders, so maybe we get a 2Pac :)-D ) for 200 bucks ;-)

I'd love a 2 -pac great for my team cap display + on a dark shelf w. spot lighting ratchet the creepy factor.

A two pack for 200 seems highly unlikely. That’s a hundo per figure. Hot toys has never sold a figure that cheap. Rocket cost more then that and these things are bigger then average size figures. The iron legion figure was just under 200 and was 80% recycled and that was the cheapest figure we have had in awhile. I don’t imagine these would be any cheaper then that

A two pack for 200 seems highly unlikely. That’s a hundo per figure. Hot toys has never sold a figure that cheap. Rocket cost more then that and these things are bigger then average size figures. The iron legion figure was just under 200 and was 80% recycled and that was the cheapest figure we have had in awhile. I don’t imagine these would be any cheaper then that

To be specific, Hot Toys hasn't sold a 1/6 figure for $100 recently. I've bought several HT figures for $100 or less at retail in the past.
I don't think these will be priced for less than $200 per figure, but I think more would likely buy one if it was only $100.

you guys are right, but when i look at the poor quality on these in the pictures, i wouldn't even spend a hundred bucks for one Outrider. Look at the gaps and the joints... you can see the "hinge thingy" on the shoulders. I wasn't happy with the chitauri designs, but this is even weaker. It's just a head with a jaw... no eyes... sadly looks like a hasbro toy.
Will pass on these ..

To be specific, Hot Toys hasn't sold a 1/6 figure for $100 recently. I've bought several HT figures for $100 or less at retail in the past.
I don't think these will be priced for less than $200 per figure, but I think more would likely buy one if it was only $100.

Yeah, talking about 1/6 figures. Not cosbaby or anything like that. And I’m talking msrp prices not regular sales or anything. The chitari where under 100 on sale a few places. But that’s not something I count. I suppose some of the early military figures where under a hundred and maybe the first few unlicensed MMS figures might have been but think those where over 100 too.

you guys are right, but when i look at the poor quality on these in the pictures, i wouldn't even spend a hundred bucks for one Outrider. Look at the gaps and the joints... you can see the "hinge thingy" on the shoulders. I wasn't happy with the chitauri designs, but this is even weaker. It's just a head with a jaw... no eyes... sadly looks like a hasbro toy.
Will pass on these ..

Well, ****, might as well wait for Hasbro or Marvel to put out a toy - a fig like this I look at as "army builder" but it's cast plastic. Should be cheap IMO 2 for 150$.

Yeah, talking about 1/6 figures. Not cosbaby or anything like that. And I’m talking msrp prices not regular sales or anything. The chitari where under 100 on sale a few places. But that’s not something I count. I suppose some of the early military figures where under a hundred and maybe the first few unlicensed MMS figures might have been but think those where over 100 too.

In the States, the early unlicensed Hot Toy Figures like Neo or the Director were $60 - $75. The Aliens Colonial Marines were $85 - $95, Kyle Reese and the first T-800 were $100 - $110, The early Rambo figures were $70 - $80, the Rocky figures were $100, Superman Returns was $100-$110. The early Military figures could range from $65-$100 for the more complex sets.
The first AVP Predator figures and Robocop were around the $130, that's when HT prices started creeping past $100 but for far more complex figures. It was around 2008 when the more basic figures like the ones from Batman, POTC At World's End, Predator's Dutch and Billy Sole were pricing around $130.

You got a better memory then me. My bad.And I bought most of those. Well all but the military figures. I know there’s a sharp line between the unlicensed stuff and then the licensed figures And the marvel stuff.

You got a better memory then me. My bad.And I bought most of those. Well all but the military figures. I know there’s a sharp line between the unlicensed stuff and then the licensed figures And the marvel stuff.

A good portion of those I do remember, but I did have to do a quick search of receipts in my email and MCtoys on the Rocky figures to make sure my memory wasn't fuzzy before posting. :lol

Yeah...legs are present but the feet, he is standing on his toes...it just does not look stable

Hot Toys - Infinity War - Outrider

1125x682_previewbanner_903729_OutriderFig.jpg

Re: Hot Toys - Infinity War - Outrider

Heh, well these guys were at least more formidable than the ultron drones and chitauri

Re: Hot Toys - Infinity War - Outrider

Something about these characters gets to me, comic and film. I need this - hope they make them.:pray:

Back