1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
66502709_143581483512607_4019259312354713322_n.jpg

Amazing.

I have both clean and BD figures on preorder. Even though BD version is also amazing and iconic, I love this armor design so much that I need the clean version too so I can display it in all its glory, not kneeling and full of battle damaged parts that cover much of its beauty.

Despite being expensive, I think that displaying both is the perfect option.

Think I may have decided I don?t need this armour... and that just the Mk7 may suffice...

It may hinge on what Endgame Thor looks like and if I then choose to go for the trinity set instead of what is otherwise one figure per character.

Wow...that just looks amazing! Glad I have the clean and dirty on pre-order. Can't wait to own both!

I personally can?t understand any of the proportion debates with this figure, looks great to me. The shoulder?s appeared to ?hug? the upper arms on the actual suit, but that?s only because they were nanotech and all one form-fitting piece, whereas this is a separate shoulder piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's the curvature of the outer thigh armor. the Mk 45, 46 and this one is shaped/curved back inwards helping create a more seamless look. the Mk 50 is just straight up kinky boots, jagged with an abrupt cut and the inner thigh joint (for leg twisting) being too skinny compared to previous ones made it worse... idk why HT does one armor great and then innovate but step backwards at the same time.

Every Iron Man has had thigh gaps, but they always follow the pattern of the waist to make them as minimal as possible. Except the Mark 50, which is just straight lines. The 85 looks fine.

it's the curvature of the outer thigh armor. the Mk 45, 46 and this one is shaped/curved back inwards helping create a more seamless look. the Mk 50 is just straight up kinky boots, jagged with an abrupt cut and the inner thigh joint (for leg twisting) being too skinny compared to previous ones made it worse... idk why HT does one armor great and then innovate but step backwards at the same time.

It?s because they can?t do what they did with the Mark 46, with that seamless looking pattern. Because the actual model for the 50 is just literally seamless legs connected to a torso, Hot Toys isn?t going to ?make up,? so to speak, a new pattern for them, unlike the 46 whose model did them a favor as it inherently fits with the ?high at top of thighs and butt, low at side of thighs? pattern. So they had to go with a straight cut for the 50, still shouldn?t have been as large though.

It?s because they can?t do what they did with the Mark 46, with that seamless looking pattern. Because the actual model for the 50 is just literally seamless legs connected to a torso, Hot Toys isn?t going to ?make up,? so to speak, a new pattern for them, unlike the 46 whose model did them a favor as it inherently fits with the ?high at top of thighs and butt, low at side of thighs? pattern. So they had to go with a straight cut for the 50, still shouldn?t have been as large though.

my gripe is that the 85 is also the nano seamless design and they were able to reduce the thigh gap issue and look much better and smoother

my gripe is that the 85 is also the nano seamless design and they were able to reduce the thigh gap issue and look much better and smoother

You gotta keep in mind that HT rushed the Mark 50...I'm sure if they had more time with it they could have done a better job.

Back