1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used my last 25.00 off thank you code to pre order this. I now have four endgame figures on preorder ( ronin, nebula, cap, and this). Next year is going to be expensive. Lol not like this year has been cheap. I had to get iron mans last armor.

Yeah i used my last code on this one too. I got MK85, Thanos, Cap and reissue Thor on pre-order. Thank goodness for reward points.

Pretty sure he's referring to a full on battle damaged figure. Not a figure that comes a with a few battle damaged swap out parts.

The last IM to have that was the plastic Mk7 movie promo. The last featured battle damaged figure was probably the CW Battling Version Cap.

I could be mistaken though...

Exactly. A second, specifically battle-damaged figure is what was being discussed here in regards to another release for the Mk 85. Hasn’t been done since the plastic Mk 7. Just saying I feel like people are getting their hopes up for a second battle-damaged figure even though Hot Toys really has no recent track record of doing it. I’d love to be wrong and see it as much as any of you, just being realistic.

I also think you’re correct about the Battling Cap, unless we want to count the Dusty Deadpool?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I take it they've stopped giving out the $25 codes? I didn't get any for the two orders I placed last Thursday.
Did you order endgame or Infinity War figures? That's the ones I've been getting them with.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I haven't gotten any codes, preordered armored thanos and captain marvel, wanna get ant man, wasp and mark 85.

Did you order endgame or Infinity War figures? That's the ones I've been getting them with.

Both. I chatted with Sideshow & was told that particular promotion was over. Also, they supposedly issued a maximum of three of those $25 codes per customer, but each code could be used up to 4 times before becoming invalid.

Both. I chatted with Sideshow & was told that particular promotion was over. Also, they supposedly issued a maximum of three of those $25 codes per customer, but each code could be used up to 4 times before becoming invalid.
Damn I guess I better use mine tomorrow.

Interesting. Sideshow made it seem like each code could be used once as they would disappear from my wallet upon first use. Didn’t matter as I kept getting sent new ones but still.

Well that info sounds bogus, maybe the rep was confused. I have one of those codes that’s still valid till the 19th and it certainly isn’t letting me use it a second time.

That was a really great promotion. It actually worked across their store. I bought Endgame Cap initially, and then used a subsequent coupon for Endgame Mk 85, Deluxe Emperor, and Jedi Luke. Took care of those pesky SS shipping prices and got the figures a couple dollars below retail haha. I was kind of relieved they stopped sending me one after Jedi Luke. I would've needed to use it..

OT: is it reasonable to expect them to reveal the Mk 85 accessories today too?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I used the first one 3 times, but the others I got was only able to use once. I have one left due to expire on Monday. It would be nice if they opened up another PO before then.

Hopefully we will see the "hidden" accessories this week. Anyone who has seen the movie can probably guess what it is though. I also hope they do that shield he activates.

Sent from a point in space and time

I’m on my 4th of the $25 promos now after getting CM and 3 EG figs, so somebody over at Sideshow must be confused... which is fair, since the logic of who gets these and how they’re gotten seems scatter-shot.

Back