1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used the first one 3 times, but the others I got was only able to use once. I have one left due to expire on Monday. It would be nice if they opened up another PO before then.

I'll gladly take it if you don't use it lol

Well that info sounds bogus, maybe the rep was confused. I have one of those codes that’s still valid till the 19th and it certainly isn’t letting me use it a second time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used the first one 3 times, but the others I got was only able to use once. I have one left due to expire on Monday. It would be nice if they opened up another PO before then.

The rep wasn't confused, but it did seem like the rules changed midway through the promotion. I received 3 of the $25 codes with the format "ORDER-MVL-########", and the first one I was able to reload to my wallet, but not the last two. Regardless, since the promotion was over & I wasn't getting any more codes, I didn't see the point in getting further clarification on how it worked. :lol

The rep wasn't confused, but it did seem like the rules changed midway through the promotion. I received 3 of the $25 codes with the format "ORDER-MVL-########", and the first one I was able to reload to my wallet, but not the last two. Regardless, since the promotion was over & I wasn't getting any more codes, I didn't see the point in getting further clarification on how it worked. :lol

Kind of sounds like SS was making it up as they went. Makes you wonder how many more orders would have been placed if people knew about the promo in advance, how it worked, and how long it was going to last.

Interesting. Sideshow made it seem like each code could be used once as they would disappear from my wallet upon first use. Didn’t matter as I kept getting sent new ones but still.

I got a new code with each order, even when ordering DC figures. After I used one it would disappear from my wallet and I would be issued a new one. I got 9 codes total before they stopped.

Wow I just saw EndGame and I definately want this suit now!

Thought I was out of the game but if this comes with battle damaged parts and the gauntlet than I will have to buy.

Wow I just saw EndGame and I definately want this suit now!

Thought I was out of the game but if this comes with battle damaged parts and the gauntlet than I will have to buy.

thats all I'm waiting for as well. i was going to pass on this initially but now am not sure. if the nano gauntlet is included I'll order. i dont know how it could be anything else really.

thats all I'm waiting for as well. i was going to pass on this initially but now am not sure. if the nano gauntlet is included I'll order. i dont know how it could be anything else really.

Yeah, I just can't imagine anything else. If that's all it came with I'd be happy, but saying "accessories" has gotten me excited for some possibilities of going all out.

How do you guys feel about the headsculpt?

Is it just a repainted 46?
I really hoped we’d get a bloodied end of the movie Tony head sculpt.

Wished they set up the armor or showcased it and let him fight thanos, would’ve rather they just used the mark 50 and built off that. I have to get this now just because of the accessory honestly won’t keep it probably cause the suit was lame in the movie.

Wished they set up the armor or showcased it and let him fight thanos, would’ve rather they just used the mark 50 and built off that. I have to get this now just because of the accessory honestly won’t keep it probably cause the suit was lame in the movie.

I thought it was as awesome as any other suit he wore. And this should be THE suit once they reveal the gauntlet arm. Besides that, I personally much prefer this coloring/design over the 50.

I think the additional accesoires aren't announced yet is because they have to make 1 now. And the one I'm talking about is the Stark arm with the stones. Marvel probably want it to be leaked so they send the design late to Hot Toys.
Maybe a damaged chest piece? Why else would they add a picture where you can see it removed? New here so just speculating.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn BBB100-2 met Tapatalk

Back