1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

**SPOILER ALERT**

I personally think HT should sculpt new HS for Mk85 as tribute as well. Most importantly I do hope HT will give switch out Battle damaged parts and HS resemblijg ending scene after doing you know that thing.. That will make epic display imo.

Please give the BD HS and parts Hot Toys!!

**SPOILER ALERT**

I personally think HT should sculpt new HS for Mk85 as tribute as well. Most importantly I do hope HT will give switch out Battle damaged parts and HS resemblijg ending scene after doing you know that thing.. That will make epic display imo.

HT is including a new sculpt for the Mk 85. Not battle damaged but it is new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**SPOILER ALERT**

Easier and less risky to just use a spoiler tag

Also
Spoiler Spoiler:

It's interesting to notice that all the rest of the figures include the disclaimer "Pending Licenser Approval," except the Mark 85 which reads "Pending Licenser and Talent Approval."

Looks like RDJ got license approval added to his contract for Endgame.

It's interesting to notice that all the rest of the figures include the disclaimer "Pending Licenser Approval," except the Mark 85 which reads "Pending Licenser and Talent Approval."

Looks like RDJ got license approval added to his contract for Endgame.

He always had approval. Look how long the 46 took to approve. Going back years I always remember JC Hong saying approvals took a long time with RDJ.

He always had approval. Look how long the 46 took to approve. Going back years I always remember JC Hong saying approvals took a long time with RDJ.

Why the heck did RDJ approve of the DC Mk V head sculpt then? It was trash.

Hey, that was worth it though. The Mark 46 sculpt is just about perfect, and if this head sculpt ends up better than that one in production, this will be the definitive MCU Iron Man.
As for the additional accessories:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Hey, that was worth it though. The Mark 46 sculpt is just about perfect, and if this head sculpt ends up better than that one in production, this will be the definitive MCU Iron Man.
Spoiler Spoiler:

They should release an accessory set for this one that consists of...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back