1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has HT ever formerly said "accessories" and only revealed one thing afterward?

View attachment 460850

They have yet to fill out the boxes for the list of items completely now that the glove has been revealed. Meanwhile the Cap figure had his filled with the hammer and cracked shield on its fb page.
View attachment 460851

So i find it odd. Especially if thats it. Maybe it is just an oversight but im hoping for more weapons lol. Probably a pipe dream

It’s because of the new forearm which is included in the same box as the infinity stones. So they went with plural even though it’s one box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9dc6b433ab9c719681534abf07773d12.jpg
79f45507616c5e09c9c848182045b358.jpg
1e71e59aae339a41135c4ebb9bbb229f.jpg

Found on Instagram

Has HT ever formerly said "accessories" and only revealed one thing afterward?

View attachment 460850

They have yet to fill out the boxes for the list of items completely now that the glove has been revealed. Meanwhile the Cap figure had his filled with the hammer and cracked shield on its fb page.

They filled it out after revealed it:

iron-man-mark-lxxxv_marvel_gallery_5d16403eb793f.jpg

After market prices aside, which suit/figure do you prefer or would rather own, the Mark 85 or the Mark 46? I wanna love this one but I just wish it got more screen time.

Not sure how I am going to pose the endgame figures on my shelf. I am kind of thinking having Armored Thanos in the middle, with Captain America to the left, Thor to the right, and a kneeling helmet-less Iron Many holding his gauntlet hand in front of Thanos.

The other option is to have armored Thanos at one end of the shelf, and all the avengers running towards him from the other side.

Lot of people are going to say mark 85 because of the closer to comic color styling, but honestly the Mark 46 had better screen time to me.

They were even kind enough to throw in that helicopter suit-up scene, the first dedicated suit-up scene in a while. I’m really only looking for one of his modern armors, so I’m still deciding between which one’s my favorite.

After market prices aside, which suit/figure do you prefer or would rather own, the Mark 85 or the Mark 46? I wanna love this one but I just wish it got more screen time.

Hmmm tough question. While the 46 had some great scenes and the figure is one of the best, the 85 also had some amazing scenes for how little we saw it, and has that comic book feel. I’d love to own both but the regular 46 is out of my price range.

My collection will end up with the 6,7, 50 and 85. I feel that’s a good representation of early and final armors.

They were even kind enough to throw in that helicopter suit-up scene, the first dedicated suit-up scene in a while. I’m really only looking for one of his modern armors, so I’m still deciding between which one’s my favorite.

To me mark 46 has the slightly sleeker design of a modern suit while being the last one to really still have that "man in a can" feel. Which to me is important for the designs.

If I had to choose just 1 to be the quintessential Mcu Iron man representation it would probably be mark 6 or mark 4. Mark 6 for it's great screentime in 2 movies and mark 4 for its refining of the classic Mark 3 look (and that classic shoot to thrill entrance). Again, both have that perfect man in the can feel.

To me mark 46 has the slightly sleeker design of a modern suit while being the last one to really still have that "man in a can" feel. Which to me is important for the designs.

If I had to choose just 1 to be the quintessential Mcu Iron man representation it would probably be mark 6 or mark 4. Mark 6 for it's great screentime in 2 movies and mark 4 for its refining of the classic Mark 3 look (and that classic shoot to thrill entrance). Again, both have that perfect man in the can feel.

Always fun to try to think about 1 quintessential armor. I would go with the Mark 7 for it’s insane suit-up and the battle of New York, against either the 46 or 85.

Always fun to try to think about 1 quintessential armor. I would go with the Mark 7 for it’s insane suit-up and the battle of New York, against either the 46 or 85.

I think I’d have to agree with this.
There’s just something special about the look of the Mark 7.

I think I’d have to agree with this.
There’s just something special about the look of the Mark 7.

And lucky for me the diecast version didn’t release before I was into Hot Toys. God that thing is gonna skyrocket in the aftermarket.

9dc6b433ab9c719681534abf07773d12.jpg
79f45507616c5e09c9c848182045b358.jpg
1e71e59aae339a41135c4ebb9bbb229f.jpg

Found on Instagram

Oof, this does look very good. Is there any Photoshop god here who can make the shoulders red?

If I had to chose 1 suit, don't think it's the mark 7. It has some of the best moments of all his suit, but it looks bit too bulky for my taste.
Of his more mechanical looking suits, the mark 46 has to be one of the best, not only of the looks, but because the movie was so. damn. good. But, I think that Mark 6 looks better, because it looks more streamlined than the mark 46 if that makes sense. Especially in figure form.

BUT, my favorite suits are the more organic ones, so either the 45, 50 and 85. Figure wise, the 45 takes the cake. I
can't stand the 50 for the leg gaps in museum pose, bit of a shame, because the mark 50 looks great, it shows what Iron Man is capable off, and even made Thanos bleed. I thought Tony was going to die right there and then when Thanos stabbed him. Suits has many, many great moments.
His coolest accessories from the movie (sword+shield+booster) were put in the accessories pack. Understandable but insane that people pay 800 dollars on a single figure. But it's a niche market after all.
And the mark 85. Classic, mechanical mixed with organic, snap moment, bla bla bla. INSANE reseale value. You've heard it all before. I just don't like the gold parts on the suit. I know it's a classic etc. but I've enjoyed MCU Iron Man and I never truly enjoyed comic book Iron man, so just because it looks like a hommage to a classic comic suit, doesn't do it for me. Iron Man to me looks better with predominantly red.
So my favorite Iron man suit is...

I can't chose......

I'm going for mark 50 with those beautiful wings.

giphy.gif

And lucky for me the diecast version didn’t release before I was into Hot Toys. God that thing is gonna skyrocket in the aftermarket.

Same here! I’m soooo happy I’ll have the chance to own it. The exclusive version on SSC is already on the waitlist. It’s going to be a very hot figure. Now onto the mark 1 re-do please

Back