1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
80RfUJgl.jpg

pDxLhAyl.jpg

dyPrm5h.gif

I had ordered a statue that weighed maybe 50lbs. I was home the day of the delivery, pre-signed for the package online with note to leave it at the front door. Sitting in my home office getting some work done, when my security cam goes off. Check the video and see that it's the UPS guy, with no package in hand. I go to the front door, open it up, and see a "sorry, we missed you" sticker on the door. So I hop in my car and catch the UPS guy at his next stop to get my statue. Guess he just didn't want to deal with lifting a heavy package that day.
Dude, I would have ripped into him. Ps, it finally moved around 2pm after 3 days sitting an hour away. Now it usually goes to one more stop before Out for delivery status. Sad part is that I'll be so close to it tomorrow. My comic shop is in Scranton, Pa and that's the last hub UPS stops at before delivering. Only a 25 min drive. We'll see what happens. I havent been this excited for a new Hot Toy since BvS bat.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I had ordered a statue that weighed maybe 50lbs. I was home the day of the delivery, pre-signed for the package online with note to leave it at the front door. Sitting in my home office getting some work done, when my security cam goes off. Check the video and see that it's the UPS guy, with no package in hand. I go to the front door, open it up, and see a "sorry, we missed you" sticker on the door. So I hop in my car and catch the UPS guy at his next stop to get my statue. Guess he just didn't want to deal with lifting a heavy package that day.

Dang

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't decide whether to get this one or the battle damaged version :(

Gah they both look so good

I ordered both and already had IW version and eventually decided couldn?t afford all three, so the second this one came in I sold him in the same packaging and am now waiting for the damaged version. For me anyway, they are too similar to have both.

I ordered both and already had IW version and eventually decided couldn?t afford all three, so the second this one came in I sold him in the same packaging and am now waiting for the damaged version. For me anyway, they are too similar to have both.

Yeah I think I might go for the damaged one, feels like he has the best look, just feel the armour here is too shiny & once battered in the final battle it looks much better
Only downside is this one comes with the Infinity Gauntlet but BD doesn't but then the BD one comes with the NANO Gauntlet so it's swings & roundabouts lol

I can get this one for a good price though so I am massively conflicted lol

Other than what sideshow offers, can anyone recommend a display case? Their 1/4th scale comes out to around $110 after taxes and shipping which is a bit steep.

TIA!

Yeah I think I might go for the damaged one, feels like he has the best look, just feel the armour here is too shiny & once battered in the final battle it looks much better
Only downside is this one comes with the Infinity Gauntlet but BD doesn't but then the BD one comes with the NANO Gauntlet so it's swings & roundabouts lol

I can get this one for a good price though so I am massively conflicted lol

Ha ha stop please stop you are making me reconsider :)

Wasn’t planning on picking up any endgame figures, but this Thanos is a bit of a bargain from the HK retailers. The reviews all look good, what are the thoughts from those that have it in hand, worth getting?

Wasn’t planning on picking up any endgame figures, but this Thanos is a bit of a bargain from the HK retailers. The reviews all look good, what are the thoughts from those that have it in hand, worth getting?

As much as I liked what I saw from the production photos and review videos, having it in hand is even better. They did a masterful job on the armor and helmet. The headsculpts are unreal. It's a terrific figure. No regrets from my purchase.

In my opinion he is more than worth getting. As impressive as he looks in the pictures and review videos, I find that he is even more impressive in-hand. The sculpt is incredible and the armor is fantastic, it has great detailing and exhibits a significant amount of realistic looking wear and tear. This figure has tremendous shelf presence and is almost certain to be a focal point in any collection.

Super excited for this figure to arrive some time next week! ***However, this will probably be the last time I ever purchase from SS, if not the last Hot Toys figure I buy as well. I've been so dissatisfied with the lack of communication from SS' customer service over the last few months and completely disgusted with the exploitative business model Hot Toys has adopted.

Super excited for this figure to arrive some time next week! ***However, this will probably be the last time I ever purchase from SS, if not the last Hot Toys figure I buy as well. I've been so dissatisfied with the lack of communication from SS' customer service over the last few months and completely disgusted with the exploitative business model Hot Toys has adopted.

I've always had top shelf customer service. If you're referring to delays in shipment, that's not terribly surprising considering the situation of the world. Interested in your negative experience...

Back