1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just unboxed him this afternoon and noticed that he seems pretty loose from the waist up. It doesn't feel like it's going to come apart, but it does kind of wobble around like a bobblehead.

Is that normal for this figure?

When you say loose, how loose are we talking?
Have decided I'm likely to order this bad boy this weekend so what to know what to expect when he arrives

I see that @Rbeato has said that it's normal, assume it's for ease of posing?

Thanks

Neil

When you say loose, how loose are we talking?
Have decided I'm likely to order this bad boy this weekend so what to know what to expect when he arrives

I see that @Rbeato has said that it's normal, assume it's for ease of posing?

Thanks

Neil

I'm pretty sure it's just how these large bodies are designed. If it's the same as when I pick up my OG Hulk he is somewhat loose between upper body and lower body. Doesn't affect the figure much.

I'm pretty sure it's just how these large bodies are designed. If it's the same as when I pick up my OG Hulk he is somewhat loose between upper body and lower body. Doesn't affect the figure much.

Ah ok nothing to worry about really then.

Thanks for the advice, appreciate it

Neil

Last edited:
I continue to be impressed with DHL and Sideshow choosing to ship with them for sending stuff across the border. Thanos shipped out yesterday from LA and is already in my home town in Alberta Canada. Looks to be pretty likely it will be delivered today too. Unbelievable.

I've always had top shelf customer service. If you're referring to delays in shipment, that's not terribly surprising considering the situation of the world. Interested in your negative experience...

Customer service is good when I reach out, but would be ideal if I was provided information/status updates without having to ask 👍

Unlike the Infinity War Thanos with the solid gorse because of the shirt/armor this one allows for some articulation in the torso.
Here?s a quick pic off my iPhone. Snapped a shot of him in front of my TV with infinity war on so it?s very sub par but I am still having fun.
546245accb5de7fcb941c3c67073179a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my clear base in today, as I wanted Thanos to be much taller than the figures around him.

mWqpcFFl.jpg

I have a Marvel logo decal for the front of it, en route:
s-l140.jpg

I've always had top shelf customer service. If you're referring to delays in shipment, that's not terribly surprising considering the situation of the world. Interested in your negative experience...
I've also been disappointed. I knew this was possibly going to be delayed in late January so I paid my balance in full then hoping it would make a difference. After my email confirmation I didnt hear anything from sideshow at all until I called them in late May. A simple statement of delay would have been nice, instead the rep I spoke with was unapologetic about it. Its en route to me now so that's a relief.

That looks great sky_captain! Very clean set-up.

I got Thanos delivered last night and am super excited to open him, but I'm heading out on a 3 day backpacking trip so won't be able to crack into him until next week. I know a lot of people have shared great pictures of the figure already, but I'll make sure to add a few of mine to the mix!

Sweet display, sky_captain! He looks very imposing up there. The logo is going to look great there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my clear base in today, as I wanted Thanos to be much taller than the figures around him.

mWqpcFFl.jpg

I have a Marvel logo decal for the front of it, en route:
s-l140.jpg

Great setup! I am paying off mine now, but really looking forward to get my hands on him and display him.

Finally got my Thanos today, and all I can say is "wow." He is a beast of a figure.

Worth every penny and easily one of the most impressive Hot Toys figures I have ever purchased.

Finally got my Thanos today, and all I can say is "wow." He is a beast of a figure.

Worth every penny and easily one of the most impressive Hot Toys figures I have ever purchased.

Mirrors my thought when I first unpacked the Hulk. Amazing unboxing experience ! I'm still waiting on my Thanos though :-(

Back