1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone please share a link to the thread discussing the Battle Damaged Version? The search tool has not worked for me for several months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Instead of using the search bar, at the top of this page, scroll over the link that says ''Action Figures'', scroll down and click on the link for Marvel, then scroll down the page and you'll find the link for Battle Damaged Thanos.......:)

Instead of using the search bar, at the top of this page, scroll over the link that says ''Action Figures'', scroll down and click on the link for Marvel, then scroll down the page and you'll find the link for Battle Damaged Thanos.......:)

Thank you. Found it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no offense intended, but with that intense of an expression, without a correspondingly dynamic body pose, to me he comes across like an old many in a car who just got cut off by some 12 yr olds on bikes and had to slam on the brakes.
It's like rage and impotence at the same time.
"Make The Universe Great Again!"

That headsculpt and static pose approximates this classic cover:

Infinity-Gauntlet-by-Jim-Starlin-1306917_1024x1024.jpeg

Same here. Captain Marvel & Wasp were pushed back as well, but those delays were expected. I thought there was a good chance Thanos would arrive this month. :(

They still could, just after the 15th. They only push back flexpays in one month increments, as far as I know. So, 2/15 becomes 3/15 and so on... Guessing they'll hit first part of March though...

Anyone order from bbts and get any updates? I figured cause they were sold out originally and now have 10 plus available either people jumped to the BD version or shipping has started:)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

no offense intended, but with that intense of an expression, without a correspondingly dynamic body pose, to me he comes across like an old many in a car who just got cut off by some 12 yr olds on bikes and had to slam on the brakes.
It's like rage and impotence at the same time.
"Make The Universe Great Again!"

I feel like you are judging Thanos on his skin colour ..... its because he his purple isnt it ?
Whether Thanos his impotent or not that is debatable but dont judge.
He has only committed genocide and killed Trillions of people go easy on the bloke.

Looking at the final product photos, it looks like they never updated to armor to be accurate to Endgame, but have instead used the Infinity War design. This can be seen primarily with the collar design. It's not a a major issue as it's not all that noticeable unless you are looking for it, but I'm finding that Hot Toys no longer really goes back and fixes their initial designs to make them more accurate to the final movie, despite the much longer lead times.

Attachments

• 9fb0718d6379726d8d0fd6f335880c5cbcbb90ff.jpg
    9fb0718d6379726d8d0fd6f335880c5cbcbb90ff.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 290
  • 8EA7725D-9725-4754-A523-AB6A2D5CD4FB.jpg
    8EA7725D-9725-4754-A523-AB6A2D5CD4FB.jpg
    440.1 KB · Views: 289
One payment to go for me (I took a payment break for Christmas). Not looking forward to the delivery and tax/customs to get it to UK 😖

Will be worth it when he arrives though. This is Thanos - everything the MCU led to over 10 years. To not get him would be madness.

people I still wonder something about this thanos, did he have the golden gloves anywhere in the "endgame" movie?

I dont remember it anymore, only i know the red one from tony

people I still wonder something about this thanos, did he have the golden gloves anywhere in the "endgame" movie?

I dont remember it anymore, only i know the red one from tony

No, he didn't yet have the glove on in EG as he had no stones. But IMO the armoured version with Infinify Gauntlet is his most badass look, so although it's not screen accurate it's the only one I want to display.

No, he didn't yet have the glove on in EG as he had no stones. But IMO the armoured version with Infinify Gauntlet is his most badass look, so although it's not screen accurate it's the only one I want to display.

Yep exactly. For me he's about representation of the ultimate Thanos. Others may want 100% movie accuracy, and that's fine. But this is the guy for me !

It is actually screen accurate, if you have Armored Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet and only the power stone lit up, to replicate the opening scene from Infinity War......:)

got the push back email to March 25, starting payments for the endgame cap and mark 85 this month so its OK.

Back