1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You just know you?re causing damaging doing that so why do it.

5a11fbdee8dea15570cf5c6cb540d137.jpg

first thing I?m doing when I get mine:

a0f936f7502e8fd8bf15c8e857282903.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Justin's review appears to show the bent arm piece from IW fitted to the EG Thanos right at the end of the vid, but there's no armour attached to it

I think there will be no problem attaching the shoulder piece and the arm band to the IW bent arm. The band can be dettached and attached back. And the shoulder piece can be fitted on for sure.

HELP! Snapped a peg off in my spidey hand. Any advice?
ce129286c284b36694aa39ca0395a6ab.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Ya. Drill into the broken off peg with a very small drill bit to break it into pieces then use small needle nose forceps to dig out debris.

Ya. Drill into the broken off peg with a very small drill bit to break it into pieces then use small needle nose forceps to dig out debris.
Thank you for the advice. I'm gonna work on it tomorrow. Have no idea how it happened, but hopefully it goes smoothly. Thanks again!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Doesn't really work, does it?

People need to wait for the BD Thanos -- the arm might be solved with that one.

That arm looks thinner than the stock arm yet the bicep armor still doesn?t fit weird lol

It doesn't appear that any time or effort was taken to make it work. As mentioned previously, I'd probably do something like cut its strap in the back & glue a short piece of black elastic to its inner diameter to allow it to expand enough to fit. But depending on the material you may also need to heat it up a bit so it conforms to the different curvature of the flexed vs. relaxed bicep. Given that, switching back & forth between looks may be somewhat problematic/annoying. Of course I'll have both IW & EG versions, so I'm not worried about it. :D

What about BD Thanos are people waiting for to help them with this one? I highly doubt it will come with a bent left arm... If it comes with a bent arm at all, it will be the right arm for the nano gauntlet and he doesn't have the strap on his arms anymore at that point. From what I can tell BD thanos won't change anything for this one.

This is why we need an in between this one and BD

I can see it now - the Endgame Thanos "Rain Fire" Edition, which will be this with one but with half of his armor removed. And it still won't come with a bent left arm. That will be the exclusive item included in the Endgame 10th anniversary Scarlet Witch figure, which will be revealed in May 2029 (with a 4th quarter 2030 release target).

I won?t be happy unless mine has the BD broken down into this ratio:

50% damage from SW
25% damage from Cap
10% damage from Thor
10% damage from IM
5% damage from CM

I also need the damage spots to be accurately designated.

Back