1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice catch! They must have started working on this since Infinity War. Out of curiosity, I rewatched the beginning and the wrist gauntlets match Infinity War but not Endgame.

Interesting. I doubt I ever would've noticed the difference. Still a gorgeous figure, but funny they missed on those.

Gauntlets from another angle.

81947457_10156788819612344_2254436786166038528_o.jpg

What is different about them between the 2 movies? I honestly see no difference. The comparison pic posted just has the one arm turned.

What is different about them between the 2 movies? I honestly see no difference. The comparison pic posted just has the one arm turned.

You're right, it just seems like it was a weird angle that made them look different when he was sitting.

There's much more Gold on them and they extended a bit more, also it looks like it's one texture not 2 different ones. At least, that's what I see. fac2.JPGfac3.JPG

I think toy companies are given the costume models by Marvel Studios themselves in natural lighting. They certainly don?t comb through theatrically lit screengrabs to determine the color and shape of armor pieces. As the prime 1, hasbro, etc Armored Thanos figures have the same designed forearm gauntlets, I?d wager they got it generally correct more than fan analyzed movie stills. But of course the ?fans know better than the creators? mentality will continue to run rampant on the interwebz.

I think toy companies are given the costume models by Marvel Studios themselves in natural lighting. They certainly don?t comb through theatrically lit screengrabs to determine the color and shape of armor pieces. As the prime 1, hasbro, etc Armored Thanos figures have the same designed forearm gauntlets, I?d wager they got it generally correct more than fan analyzed movie stills.

Agreed.

If the complainers really cared about screen accuracy they?d realize that only battle damaged Thanos wore the nano gauntlet, not Thanos in undamaged armor. So this version should not include the nano at all. And if you hate that they included the Infinity Gauntlet with this one, just leave it in the box or sell it off it offends. :lecture

And of course HT wants to double dip and make more money selling two versions. Funny how a company selling product wants to sell more product.

I dont think anyone is complaining, hating nor getting offensive over it. Its called wishful thinking. What the phck?

I dont do FB and your post seems to be directed at me. If it wasnt, then cheers.

I had to scroll back to see what you wrote as I hadn?t read it. Generally, I?ll quote someone or say their name if replying directly to a post. :duff

Wasn?t directed at you per se, just the grousing that ?this gauntlet isn?t screen accurate. HT is lazy and greedy and stupid? comments online. I wish he came with swap out battle damage armor, the nano and infinity gauntlet, swap out arms, a rubble display stand for the blade, a third smiling head, finger snapping hands and was half the price. :lol

I had to scroll back to see what you wrote as I hadn?t read it. Generally, I?ll quote someone or say their name if replying directly to a post. :duff

Wasn?t directed at you per se, just the grousing that ?this gauntlet isn?t screen accurate. HT is lazy and greedy and stupid? comments online. I wish he came with swap out battle damage armor, the nano and infinity gauntlet, swap out arms, a rubble display stand for the blade, a third smiling head, finger snapping hands and was half the price. :lol

It's a good possibility that BD EG Thanos could have a rubble display along with empty Nano Gauntlet and the finger snap along maybe with a new head. Would be a great pair with BD Mark 85.

He looks superb! I had to wait longer but I?m glad I cancelled IW Thanos for this. He?ll be the jewel in my collection.

Back