1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had to double check what thread I was in. Armoured Thanos or an Iron Man thread [emoji2]

So I know Cosbabys are nothing to go by for 1/6. But usually they show all the options and 1/6 does some of them.

So looking at this pic there doesn't seem to be a battle damaged Thanos with Nano Gauntlet. Perhaps only a BD Iron Man with it or perhaps a Hulk with it.

So maybe this armoured Thanos will stay as he is. Cosbabys also show him with normal gauntlet.

Dunno just thinking out loud.

d4394114cd0d78353fe03173cced72ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here Hoody, this thread spiraled out from a Hot Toys Armored Thanos to a discussion of diecast percentages on Iron Man. Lol [emoji38]
But I wouldn’t be surprised if Hot Toys reveals a special edition or Sideshow reveals an exclusive at SDCC this summer.

Just had to double check what thread I was in. Armoured Thanos or an Iron Man thread [emoji2]

So I know Cosbabys are nothing to go by for 1/6. But usually they show all the options and 1/6 does some of them.

So looking at this pic there doesn't seem to be a battle damaged Thanos with Nano Gauntlet. Perhaps only a BD Iron Man with it or perhaps a Hulk with it.

So maybe this armoured Thanos will stay as he is. Cosbabys also show him with normal gauntlet.

Dunno just thinking out loud.

d4394114cd0d78353fe03173cced72ad.jpg

I don’t think they’ll omit the Infinity Gauntlet, just simply add a Nano Gauntlet if anything. But I think it’s more likely that it’ll just be included with another figure.

I don’t think they’ll omit the Infinity Gauntlet, just simply add a Nano Gauntlet if anything. But I think it’s more likely that it’ll just be included with another figure.

Yes I think you're right. With Tony and the Hulk potential candidates why add one for Armoured Thanos ? I think they'll do a battle damaged Iron Man to capitalise on the nostalgia and add the Nano Gauntlet there. Although I did see that he doesn't actually wear it in the end either. :dunno

Actually looks like it's already more or less confirmed. Have a close look at the right fist here. Looks almost like a gauntlet ?? Maybe I'm wrong ?

View attachment 453310

Looks like a regular hand to me. IF I had to venture a guess, the secret accessory with IM I think will be a fried forearm that detaches at the elbow, with the Stones on his hand.

The more I think about it I'm actually cool with Armoured Thanos just having the Infinity Gauntlet. Matches his totally look better colorwise anyway.

A red nano gauntlet of any sort wouldnt look any good at all.

Back