1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Hot Toys were in storage for months due to the house move and renovating of the room that was to become the Man Cave. Majority of the work is completed now and I have a new Kallax for the collection (those who might remember my previous photos, the ugly black cabinet is gone!). I know this is the Thanos thread but I’m putting this picture here because when I put him up there, I realised he really is the centrepiece of my collection. Stunning figure, and even more imposing when in ‘still hunting for them damn stones’ mode.

BE97A080-DC78-4247-AAFC-C3B05329C06A.jpeg
DE2FDF5C-B02B-408E-815C-3D8736E11806.jpeg

I like the Kallax - simple, neat and sturdy. You can slide it across the floor (carpet) without necessarily emptying it. I just wish the cubes had bigger inner dimensions. Too many Hot Toys figures can't fit with their stands and I need the top space for other stuff.

I like the Kallax - simple, neat and sturdy. You can slide it across the floor (carpet) without necessarily emptying it. I just wish the cubes had bigger inner dimensions. Too many Hot Toys figures can't fit with their stands and I need the top space for other stuff.
Yup, great furniture but a bit limiting for size (3 of those bad guys on the top had no choice but to be up there). Big Groot and Rocket are across the room on their own currently :(

I experimented with another unit and can take a shelf out for double height, which I might do when I buy the 4x3 I need. The plan eventually is to get LEDs in there and then the glass door inserts, which I obviously can't do for double height.

EB38B32E-1FA4-48E7-B088-1B9E6D2A991B.jpeg

Great looking figure. Been on the fence on this guy because of display options. What are your in hand impressions?
My in-hand impression is that he's absurdly large lol. Still getting a sense of what he's capable of for posing. He takes up a ton of space, especially if you want him holding the blade and in a fighting stance. Looks incredible though!

Back