1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my decal today, for his base.
RIJAp8ql.jpg

Very happy.

That is fantastic! Congrats.

Get your mind out of the gutter! Obviously I was referring to your tears of joy. :lol

Sorry about the delay. Hmmmm - the granny next door hasn?t been around. A coincidence I?m sure.

Haha yes...of course, I was referring to tears as well...not sure what you're talking about then... hehe

And it does appear your granny neighbor has decided to take a trip to the Big Apple in search of my BOX to jack! :horror

Hey gmoney5000, you've had requests to post pics of the box, why not post pics of.........the instructions? :pray::lol

I got my Thanos about week ago. Haven't had too much time to pose him but I am loving the figure. Even though it's a different scale, he looks great next to Joker and Vader. Now hopefully I can find a parted out arm from the Infinity War release... IMG_6026.jpgIMG_6019.jpgIMG_6012.jpgIMG_6011.jpg

Is the torso on anyone else's Thanos feel loose going side to side?

Yes, mine is that way as well. From what I have seen on this forum and in videos, that is pretty much the case for everyone. That said, don’t worry about it, the looseness does not seem to effect how he stands or the ability to pose him.

Back