1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Loki Collectible Figure

7b7d5c13da3791d61faee68d9fa2347e.jpg

Oof, the tailoring on the lapels hasn't aged well. It's got that Barbie clothing look. It definitely shows as a product of it's time given some of the small scale tailoring we are seeing now. New one looks better in that regard.

The sculpt on the new one is clearly designed with the intent of the helmet being worn. The likeness is significantly improved with it framing his face.

Woke up with buyers remorse this morning. I think I prefer my OG one significantly more than this so I might just eat the NRD loss.

Oof, the tailoring on the lapels hasn't aged well. It's got that Barbie clothing look. It definitely shows as a product of it's time given some of the small scale tailoring we are seeing now. New one looks better in that regard.

The sculpt on the new one is clearly designed with the intent of the helmet being worn. The likeness is significantly improved with it framing his face.

Yeah definitely. It was the tailoring that drew me towards the new but when I like again at the OG, everything else is just better.

Woke up with buyers remorse this morning. I think I prefer my OG one significantly more than this so I might just eat the NRD loss.

You might as well wait for the first wave in-hand reviews to decide.

I have the original, and I?m thinking the new one might be the one to display without a helmet, and the og is the better of the two with helmet on. But it?s all speculation until we see what Hot Toys delivers next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pre order up at Popcultcha now for 395 AUD shipped til 19th July,then will revert to over 400+AUD

You might as well wait for the first wave in-hand reviews to decide.

I have the original, and I?m thinking the new one might be the one to display without a helmet, and the og is the better of the two with helmet on. But it?s all speculation until we see what Hot Toys delivers next year.

Yeah good point. No harm in waiting!

That's probably waiting to debut on the anniversary of a completely unrelated movie that people are highly anticipating Hot Toys figures from just to really piss those people off.

Happy Han Solo Bespin day! Here?s your Yon Rogg figure to commemorate! [emoji16]

Avengers Thor 2.0 would be nice.

Yeah, I'd pick up, I only have Roadworn Thor. Meanwhile wish HT WOULD go with a 2-sculpt idea; as IMO this Loki looks like he is wearing a bowling ball.

But, am keeping my PO and who knows what we will end up with, since this is a proto.

Yeah, I'd pick up, I only have Roadworn Thor. Meanwhile wish HT WOULD go with a 2-sculpt idea; as IMO this Loki looks like he is wearing a bowling ball.

But, am keeping my PO and who knows what we will end up with, since this is a proto.

giphy.gif

I don?t see it... [emoji16]

giphy.gif

I don?t see it... [emoji16]

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

HT Cosbaby artists shouldn't have been working on this Loki.....

prod_13183208437.jpg

Obviously they weren't able to make the transition, artistically speaking.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

HT Cosbaby artists shouldn't have been working on this Loki.....

View attachment 487995

Obviously they weren't able to make the transition, artistically speaking.

LOL, Indeed! Too bad I want to display this with helmet on and the Ragnarok version on my Infinity War shelf with helmet off, as a I think both look better the opposite way. Oh well!

LOL, Indeed! Too bad I want to display this with helmet on and the Ragnarok version on my Infinity War shelf with helmet off, as a I think both look better the opposite way. Oh well!

Yeah, it is.:monkey2

Srsly this isn't their first crack at Hiddleston. Also will never understand how companies can put something out where something is so blatantly off - like here where the helmet is swallowing the sculpt. :pfft:

But, at least film wise Loki spent a lot of time without helmet - just hafta see the final product. Maybe HT will make some tweaks.:dunno

They're getting my money anyway; IMO it's a classic Loki look.

This is to Loki 1.0 what Deadpool 2 was to Deadpool 1.0 - I don't even like Loki that much but heavily thinking of getting this. I love the design, and Thor is my favourite character from the MCU, so would love to have this is they do an A1 Thor also.

I’ll probably pick this up. I have the 1.0 but the tailoring on this looks better. I do prefer the 1.0 head though. I should probably pick up Ragnarok. I know HT is probably just looking at the aftermarket prices, but Valkyrie, Mantis, Captain Marvel green costume, Yon-Rogg, Batman & Robin, etc. still have yet to be solicited.

Now that I think about it I would have preferred Thor 1 Loki and Thor to be made.

Jeez. $260? This seems to be the new norm for a fairly bare-bones figure from HT now...

HT execs at the table: “Let’s do an EG Loki. With his helmet on, with the big bendy horns.”

Though imo, I like the A1 Loki better; I see a stronger likeness in that sculpt personally, as well as TDW sculpt. However, this is still a nice option for those who are adamant about wanting an A1 Loki without having to pay an astronomical after market price for it. Tailoring for sure looks better on this one.

Meanwhile, I’ll just wait for the Ragnarok Matt Damon version. :lol

Is there a new Loki movie coming out or something? Kotobukiya also releasing a 1/6 Loki -

Kotobukiya-Loki-KOTO-523-1.jpg

I wonder how the Ragnarok Loki sculpt and helmet would look on this body. Not accurate but I like bashing together to make a better looking version of characters.

Did the same thing with my CW Cap. Added the red Avengers boots and gauntlets to it.

Back