1/6 Hot Toys Avengers End Game - War Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Either HTs was really backed up due to COVID-19, and they are now back to full speed, or they are in overdrive to finish up the End Game line.

FB_IMG_1593166872371.jpg
FB_IMG_1593166861244.jpg
FB_IMG_1593166900770.jpg
FB_IMG_1593166856404.jpg
FB_IMG_1593166839366.jpg

I might have bought this. But the guns just don't compare to previous versions. Essentially just the shoulder canon.

Ironman had more weapons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might have bought this. But the guns just don't compare to previous versions. Essentially just the shoulder canon.

Ironman had more weapons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same. I had this on PO on SS recently, but I cancelled it. As you said, I don't really like these "slim downed" WMs, at least not enough to pay >$350 for it. I already have a "slim downed" Hot Toys WM so to speak in my collection (IM2 Iron Patriot), and that's good enough for me for now.

Might not be the best looking from the front but damn that's a sexy back. I like how they put in the work on the weathering as well but the weird look of the torso when the arms are even slightly raised still bugs me. I'll wait for some in hand reviews before deciding if I'll keep the PO on it.

I get the feeling this is gonna be one of those that ends up "rare" after it sells out because so few people will buy it.

Not bad, not awesome....probably going to pass in favour of IP2.

That's where I am currently as well. I didn't pre-order because I had just gotten Mark IV War Machine and that thing is terrific. This one is tempting to maybe use the Rhodie sculpt but not sure it's $400 tempting...

That's where I am currently as well. I didn't pre-order because I had just gotten Mark IV War Machine and that thing is terrific. This one is tempting to maybe use the Rhodie sculpt but not sure it's $400 tempting...

Well, that self control lasted 3 hours this morning. I looked at the Production pics and decided that I wanted this one as well. I grabbed one for Toys Wonderland and it'll be here next week. I so weak! :)

Well, that self control lasted 3 hours this morning. I looked at the Production pics and decided that I wanted this one as well. I grabbed one for Toys Wonderland and it'll be here next week. I so weak! :)

Please post pics!

The completionist in me wants this. WM was one of my favorite characters as a kid. I have all the other armors but this one hasn?t really appealed to me. The should armor actually looks really good and has a nice broad look. However it makes the tiny waist stick out like a sore thumb. The proper pose would probably be able to avoid this look from being so obvious, but I think that?s my main issue with this suit. The paint looks MUCH better than the promo pics and looks nice any shiny, especially for a WM armor that is usually more matte. I may get this but I?m going to hold tight for now.

Also, not having a Mark V WM armor is driving me nuts in general. Having the IV and then VI on the shelf won?t help that. 😆

The completionist in me wants this. WM was one of my favorite characters as a kid. I have all the other armors but this one hasn?t really appealed to me. The should armor actually looks really good and has a nice broad look. However it makes the tiny waist stick out like a sore thumb. The proper pose would probably be able to avoid this look from being so obvious, but I think that?s my main issue with this suit. The paint looks MUCH better than the promo pics and looks nice any shiny, especially for a WM armor that is usually more matte. I may get this but I?m going to hold tight for now.

Also, not having a Mark V WM armor is driving me nuts in general. Having the IV and then VI on the shelf won?t help that. ��

Same here. I DID have all the other war machine armors, but I recently sold the mark 2 age of ultron because honestly, I couldn't get used to that slim body with minimal accessories. And for that same reason, I'm holding off on this armor.

Back