1/6 Hot Toys Avengers End Game - War Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Proportions are off. Everything is too skinny and small, especially the chest and waist. That's always been a peeve of mine with the Iron Man aromors. None of them looks like a man is in a set of armor. They all look like human proportioned robots. Especially the helmets. they are way too small for a human head. Hot Toys and SH Figuarts especially, are guilty of this.

I have the slightest feeling that this War Machine will have the same fate as his predecessor; Mark 2 Age of Ultron. It wouldn't sell out, and eventually they had a sale with $70 off and free shipping to get him to be "sold out".

I have the slightest feeling that this War Machine will have the same fate as his predecessor; Mark 2 Age of Ultron. It wouldn't sell out, and eventually they had a sale with $70 off and free shipping to get him to be "sold out".

If they make only the exact number of PO's (or maybe even a little less) then it should be fine.

That?s what I?m thinking about. I prefer to have the money in my own pocket then Hot Toys. When the pictures were announced, I remember people here didn?t like the suit AT ALL.

But, I do think Hot Toys is going to the mark 50 route, produce less and if there are eventually more orders, call it a re-issue?

Let?s hope they don?t do anything too drastic about the design like with the mark 50 prototype legs add a few lights and I?m a happy buyer. Really like the heavy chipping on the grey one vs the Avengers one.

Has this one been officially announced?
11c4b6c80d5c179f427ada6916606bf7.jpg

Haven?t decided yet which one too get, the more I look at it the better the colour combo is...
30fdafd23cea6d2a6601bcad8967998a.jpg

Ps: why are my post filled with question marks every time?

The Mark 4 is one of the most popular suit variations and it's still in stock at Sideshow and I've seen it go for at least $50 under MSRP on eBay. They're making **** tons of these figures. It'll never be pre-order sold out.

If they make only the exact number of PO's (or maybe even a little less) then it should be fine.

There's no way they're going to do that at all.

If I remember correctly, Thanos crushed it like a tin can in Infinity War. Remember when Rhodes was trying to take him down one on one with all his firepower?

In most of Endgame. It?s what this thread is about.

Might want to recheck. It's about the Mark 6, hence the #6 on the suit of armor. It's what this thread is about.

20200416_211014.jpg

Back