1/6 Hot Toys Avengers End Game - War Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting to see, based on that photo above, that WM has been able to remain consistent with its height, meanwhile IM just keeps growing with every new release...I wonder why that is.

Interesting to see, based on that photo above, that WM has been able to remain consistent with its height, meanwhile IM just keeps growing with every new release...I wonder why that is.

Were all of the War Machines Die-cast? I know that the Die-Cast Mark VII I replaced my old Mark VII with was noticeably taller. My first War Machine was Infinity War so wasn't sure if they've always been die-cast...

Yeah, I noticed that a while back as well. I don’t know why they feel need to keep making him taller. Is he taller than Captain America now?

Its not a bad design at all on screen, hard to capture in figure form I guess. Doesn't help that the vast majority of screentime has Rhodey with his whole head showing and they didn't include that sculpt (again)

3kzCCa9.gif

5XkK4RK.png

XWXQnu6.png

AVXXl2G.png

Z5OAkkl.png

7gtFWEj.png

YuyVwLY.png

rbWp2u7.png

Were all of the War Machines Die-cast? I know that the Die-Cast Mark VII I replaced my old Mark VII with was noticeably taller. My first War Machine was Infinity War so wasn't sure if they've always been die-cast...

All the ones in that photo are. I have all of them minus the very 1st completely plastic mark 1 and there are variations in height with the older ones and newer ones but nothing as bad as Iron Man.

I really like the design of this suit and was waiting to see it in action on screen. I do agree though, it hasn?t transitioned Into a figure very well. With bare minimum accessories they coulda included the power stone, light orb and headsculpt. I feel the lines on the faceplate are too prominent, too dark. They were barely visible on screen.

Liking the design I do have this on the way and will be sharing pics when I can.

Really? Cause the Mk. II would beg to differ lol.

Naw lol. The mark 2 looks like a runner. Slim and fit. Not necessarily like a hulking war machine should but not outta shape. Mk 6 has that whole skinny fat thing going on lol

Its not a bad design at all on screen, hard to capture in figure form I guess. Doesn't help that the vast majority of screentime has Rhodey with his whole head showing and they didn't include that sculpt (again)

3kzCCa9.gif

5XkK4RK.png

XWXQnu6.png

AVXXl2G.png

Z5OAkkl.png

YuyVwLY.png

rbWp2u7.png

Doesnt look too bad in these shots. Just hate the bulky and oddly rounded top section and then skinny bottom half. The lack of obvious firepower also is a peeve but they were in a more peaceful period so I guess it's fine. That's why he had the IP 2.0 ready to go. Really curious to see how that turns out. Shame we never actually saw it in action

Doesnt look too bad in these shots. Just hate the bulky and oddly rounded top section and then skinny bottom half. The lack of obvious firepower also is a peeve but they were in a more peaceful period so I guess it's fine. That's why he had the IP 2.0 ready to go. Really curious to see how that turns out. Shame we never actually saw it in action

I think part of it was he was wearing it in scenes were he was just talking so they probably wanted something less bulky so he would match up better with nebula and the others.

I really like the design of this suit and was waiting to see it in action on screen. I do agree though, it hasn?t transitioned Into a figure very well. With bare minimum accessories they coulda included the power stone, light orb and headsculpt. I feel the lines on the faceplate are too prominent, too dark. They were barely visible on screen.

Liking the design I do have this on the way and will be sharing pics when I can.

I am looking forward to seeing the pictures you take of this figure Yoshi ...you do great work!

I think part of it was he was wearing it in scenes were he was just talking so they probably wanted something less bulky so he would match up better with nebula and the others.

Yeah I remember one of the suit designers saying just that on insta. The bigger suit was just too awkward in framing more personal/smaller scenes. This suit was rather last minute. It's still fine for what it needs to be. Really wish Rhodey just got a moment to at least fire off a shot in the film. Even a brief moment of seeing a figure "in action" is usually enough for me. Can never justify it when they do nothing I'm afraid.

Yeah I remember one of the suit designers saying just that on insta. The bigger suit was just too awkward in framing more personal/smaller scenes. This suit was rather last minute. It's still fine for what it needs to be. Really wish Rhodey just got a moment to at least fire off a shot in the film. Even a brief moment of seeing a figure "in action" is usually enough for me. Can never justify it when they do nothing I'm afraid.

What about him backhand slapping Star Lord. [emoji23]

hot toys are pretty lazy with war machine, last release had the silver on the inner thighs missing and this one is also missing silver on the thighs :gah:

hot toys are pretty lazy with war machine, last release had the silver on the inner thighs missing and this one is also missing silver on the thighs :gah:

The missing silver on the inner thigh is intentional for the Mk VI. One side is supposed to have it missing.

5XkK4RK.png

no that part, on and sort of around the thighs theres is meant to be silver

View attachment 488785

I see what you're saying... Interesting that they got the asymmetrical design from above the legs on the hips, but missed it on the right thigh. Seems to me like a fairly large detail to just "miss" so I'm guessing it's another one of those things that Marvel Studio's changed after sending the design to HT.

wm.jpg

Back