Hot Toys Avengers Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, my sources confirm that it will be announced this tuesday or wednesday.

About time, this has taken much longer than I expected! :gah:

I've been holding out on FA because of this release, I don't really want two Caps.

Do any of you really want to pay for all seven avengers all at once? If they did release them as close together as people were saying, many of us wouldnt be able to shell out the cash in such a short period of time. Dont get me wrong, I'm as impatient as the next guy, I'm just not as rich as he is :D

Do any of you really want to pay for all seven avengers all at once? If they did release them as close together as people were saying, many of us wouldnt be able to shell out the cash in such a short period of time. Dont get me wrong, I'm as impatient as the next guy, I'm just not as rich as he is :D
Yeah all at once would be a little too much.

Nah, no need to worry. We probably won't see some of these figures released until next year due to them probably get postponed anyway. :lol

It's true. Jay just lounges around being fed grapes all day by beautiful women. :lecture
It's true. :exactly:

'bout time he improved on something. :monkey3

How dare you sir?
banned.gif
:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back