Hot Toys Avengers Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus, WE ( the fans here ) ASSUMED there would be a patern of announcing a PO and a new teaser every 10 day just because it happened once. I thought the same thing. That does mean we were all right. Clearly, we weren't.

Most of us also thought theyre gonna preview one avenger every week
to reveal the whole team before the movie goes worldwide :lol

I didn't. There was no way they'd have 7 figures done in that kind of time and being able to show them back to back. They'd have had to devert some talent away from Batman to have done that :lol

I think it is kinda funny how we twist the tiniest piece of info to our liking and then blame HT or SS or EB for not delivering.

I really don't think you should include yourself in a majority as I certainly knew they'd be no chance whatsoever that every character would be announced and previewed before the film hit :wink1:

My store got one of these in, first Hot Toy in over 2 years. Gonna hurt collecting these again.

My store got one of these in, first Hot Toy in over 2 years. Gonna hurt collecting these again.

I think you meant the "CA: The First Avenger" Cap and not the Avengers Cap?

I think you meant the "CA: The First Avenger" Cap and not the Avengers Cap?

Oh crap, of course, I just saw the 'Cap' in the thread title. Anyways, my statement of 'this is going to hurt' remains.

Oh crap, of course, I just saw the 'Cap' in the thread title. Anyways, my statement of 'this is going to hurt' remains.

Hurts the wallet, but pleases the eyes :yess:

I hope the unmasked help sculpt is good, holding out on the first figure for this because it had no unmasked head sculpt

The wait for this is really lame. I wish they hadn't teased it all and just did the full announcement whenever they get to it.

If true, that will be really helpful, as it will be after this month's FLEX cycle and so wont charge until next month's! :yess:

Very helpful this old FLEX idea. This month is my last Joker DX10 HT, my first Hawkeye: Avengers HT and my first Darth Maul Medicom. A Captain America: Avengers HT FLEX will slot in nicely to take over from JOKER.

this is kinda ridiculous...why is it taking so long to reveal it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back