Hot Toys - Artist Mix Collection - Avengers Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coming soon!

Just in time for my unborn's 4 year old birthday! Yaii!

What an absolutely worthless idea.

The dumb cartoony chibi disfigured look got old super fast from Funko and other less awful companies.

Where is my absolutely disgusting jpg.

Man, forget this stuff. What I really want is the Marvel Might Muggs line back. Now THAT was worth collecting!

MIGHTY-MUGGS.jpg

I'm just excited to see HT giving the Ultron drone attention, makes me even more hopeful of getting a 1/6 figure

Not interested in these kind of things...

Now not to be pessimistic, and i know this is Hot Toys and all, but I just hope they don't pull a 21st C. I remember the days where 21st C was getting into all different kinds of scales (1:72, 1:18, 1:6) and even planned to to a something like a child's ride toy...like a big wheel sort of thing.

I just hope HT doesn't dive into too much and then over extend themselves. Would had to see another company do that and then fall. Not saying HT would fall, but sometimes it just baffles me what these companies try to do.

Cool sig gif, man. I hope I could get to meet you and your son for a photo-op at a con :) You taught your son too well! THe way he moves there you can see/feel passion at what he was doing!

Hey thanks man. Oh he was totally into it. A little too much actually. He was getting crazy and jumping around, and slammed his head right into that wooden bar behind us. He walked it off, I actually think the wig helped absorb the blow, haha.

We're at all the So Cal cons, and probably will go to Phoenix CC as well. Hope to see you at one!

Back