Hot Toys - Artist Collection - AVP: Samurai Predator 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
see if the magnet is stuck to the other magnet. sometimes the glue comes apart first time you remove the helmet. mine was detached but it was there.

That's what happened to mine . I was looking all over for it and getting really upset with myself . Then I noticed it attached to the other magnet . Get crazy glue and stick it to the helmet . Problem solved .

my problem solved..:yess:
IMG_4531.jpg

IMG_4529.jpg

:horror YIKES! Well that base has been completely defaced and devalued.

see if the magnet is stuck to the other magnet. sometimes the glue comes apart first time you remove the helmet. mine was detached but it was there.

That's exactly what happened :slap

Also the back pin for the shoulder armour on mine broke while I was switching hands. I can still get it to sit but for everyone else, BE CAREFUL!!!

^^ Looks great, but I myself prefer the purple, I love that color. Even my favorite and main guitar is purple (Ibanez Prestige RG2570Z Powdery Amethyst Mica). That adds to my disapointment in the brown head... I was really digging the purple alien... :(

I'm disappointed in how Hot Toys and Sideshow are handling this.
They're basically ignoring the issue by coming up with cover stories instead.

I'm disappointed in how Hot Toys and Sideshow are handling this.
They're basically ignoring the issue by coming up with cover stories instead.

Company's now a days are pushing SO hard for sales they are making the common mistake of skipping out on quality due to the rush.

But then the people get upset that they didn't get what they paid for... and the company is desperate to hang onto what sales they've made so they resort to trying to BS there way out of a situation hoping it'll blow over.

Could you imagine having to deal with all of those complaints and returns? I'm sure although they make a decent income Sideshow and Hot Toys are small fries in the corporate world.

v75n50.jpg

I got to admit...he looks pretty bad azz with the Wolf Predator Whip. **CRY**

This so awesome you know. Thanks for the insporation.

Anyway, regarding the story that's so Fing Fed up and messed up big time. There's no whay they just came up with that story. If it's random how come the Asian version is purple and the brown one is the one through SS.

Nonetheless it's kinda unique I may want to buy the sparehead with brown color since I have the purple one already. I truly feel sorry for those getting brown head and hate HT's response for this.

Anyone want to sell their brown alien severed head to me in Asia? PM me for price? Hope it won't cost as much as the correct-color version.

Anyone want to sell their brown alien severed head to me in Asia? PM me for price? Hope it won't cost as much as the correct-color version.

Good luck with that... Toy Anxiety still might have a set.

Wow. really enjoying watching these dudes fight over a piece of plastic. some guys just don't know when to quit.

Check this out! a record breaking $127.50 for a purple head! what's funny is that since a lot of knock offs come from Hong Kong I wonder if these purple heads are really Hot Toys factory painted or just brown heads that were painted purple by some dude in his living room. Who would know anyways the real thing from a fake since few people have the real purple heads? :D I should start selling air on ebay too or something. :D It's true...suckers are born every minute. :D

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-A...629&pid=100015&prg=1006&rk=1&sd=320996006488&

Last edited:
Back