Hot Toys - Artist Collection - AVP: Samurai Predator 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Price swings on eBay are nuts at the moment
Looks like highest sold is at $480 and lowest is $275, both with free shipping.
Highest without free shipping was $514 shipped.
yikes!

I think it would be cool as the next artist collection to have a Shogun Pred. Different armor and head sculpt etc. Thoughts?

While this figure is cool, I would recommend waiting six months and picking it up for around 250. The current price is too high.

I just got my samurai pred in today. I can't wait to get all his little swords and accessories on him and set him up in poses for pics. Should have some to post tomorrow, was too lazy to do it tonight.

I just got my samurai pred in today. I can't wait to get all his little swords and accessories on him and set him up in poses for pics. Should have some to post tomorrow, was too lazy to do it tonight.

do it now and bet you don't regret it

suprised to get BBTS ship notice today, was expecting to not get this for like a month. Time to make room for this figure!

Mine...

IMG_0963.jpg

Nice collection of preds there Jed. :clap

Just checked BBTS for the tracking, it's coming Friday by the end day! This is the earliest shipment I've ever gotten from BBTS. I usually get it the following Monday.

Got mine today. No magnet in the helmet, AND the helmet is broken. Was in 2 pieces when i picked it up out of the tray. Unbelievable. Almost 4 bills and it comes broken. Sigh. I almost don't even want it now.

Got mine today. No magnet in the helmet, AND the helmet is broken. Was in 2 pieces when i picked it up out of the tray. Unbelievable. Almost 4 bills and it comes broken. Sigh. I almost don't even want it now.

Second guy saying that his helmet didn't come with a magnet. I hope mine won't be like that... Such an expensive figure you'd figure that their quality control would be a little better...

I am wondering if anyone who got there figures already can tell me something. I ordered from APCollectibles and sadly it was delayed a little bit. Today I got on to check my email and I got a notification from UPS that I would have a package delivered on Thursday. Checked who it was from and its coming from sideshow. The funny part is, I only have 1 pending pre-order with sideshow at the moment ( Wolf Predator Statue ) and it won't be released till next year.

Now I have gotten a care package from sideshow before with free stuff ( mouse pad, Gift Card, T-Shirt...etc...but the package weight was around 2lbs I think ). This package is saying it weights 11LBS. Got excited so I checked Sideshow states on the Samurai and it says shipping weight 5lbs but dimensional weight is 11lbs. Just wondering what your package said on the weight and if you know of any other sellers that would have sideshow drop ship. Furthermore I got no notice from sideshow or APCollectibles at all, just UPS notice that I signed up for.

I finally went to pick up mine on Sunday and all i can say is WOW.

I don't think i've been WOW'ed by a figure all year. I mean... there have been some good stuff that came out. Nice sculpts well made bases and costumes. But this one really blew me outta the water.

Even at Ani-Com, with all the announcments, the Hulk was.. pretty much as good as I hoped it would be, and the Bat was... really big.. but wasen't stunning. Was suprised by some announcments.

The 1/4 figures like the Endoskeleton was impressive... but now having the Samurai Predator on hand is amazing.

The sheer size of the figure, the detail in the armor, the weapons, the base, everything. This is definetly my top figure of the year handsdown.

If i could complain only one thing is... the lower part of the helmet is a pretty tight fit, needing to push the other side down to have it locked into position. Everytime i take it on and off... afraid one day it will break. Also wouldn't have minded if the Alien was Black/Grey instead of the red/pink/purple concept version we got. Still.. the sculpt is nicely detailed.

Got Mine acouple of Days Ago Great Figure But acouple of Problems

1st ~ Like Others No Magnet in The Helmet

2nd ~ No Ball Joint on The Shoulder Canon, No Missing Piece in Box, so i Caint Connect The Canon

3rd ~ Alien Head Was,ent Painted Purple Like The Rest of The Body, Just a Base Coat of Tan Brown :slap

Anways Ive Contacted Sideshow about the 3 things above, waiting For There Response Now...

Wow, are there usually this many QC problems on a HT figure when people first start getting them? Seems a little excessive.

3rd ~ Alien Head Was,ent Painted Purple Like The Rest of The Body, Just a Base Coat of Tan Brown :slap

Anways Ive Contacted Sideshow about the 3 things above, waiting For There Response Now...

Wow, that would make me, um, not happy!

But still, I rather take my chances on a figure like this which seems so stunning, knowing that hopefully SS would be completely helpful and understanding.

I am wondering if anyone who got there figures already can tell me something. I ordered from APCollectibles and sadly it was delayed a little bit. Today I got on to check my email and I got a notification from UPS that I would have a package delivered on Thursday. Checked who it was from and its coming from sideshow. The funny part is, I only have 1 pending pre-order with sideshow at the moment ( Wolf Predator Statue ) and it won't be released till next year.

Now I have gotten a care package from sideshow before with free stuff ( mouse pad, Gift Card, T-Shirt...etc...but the package weight was around 2lbs I think ). This package is saying it weights 11LBS. Got excited so I checked Sideshow states on the Samurai and it says shipping weight 5lbs but dimensional weight is 11lbs. Just wondering what your package said on the weight and if you know of any other sellers that would have sideshow drop ship. Furthermore I got no notice from sideshow or APCollectibles at all, just UPS notice that I signed up for.

anyone?¿?¿?¿

Back