Hot Toys - Aquaman - Aquaman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good catch. Dang it.

Frankly the headsculpt doesn't bother me, it's not perfect but I like it enough.
The hair would only bother me if I planned on getting both the JL and Aquaman version, I don't.

The real problem for me is costume, the golden plates on the hips are WAY too big on the figure and make him look like he's got lady hips!
Combine that with the fact that the torso should be a little more muscular and the silhouette is off.

okxu9w6.jpg

Cant decide if I like the JL version or the Aquaman version....tough!

Maybe go with which movie you want to depict. I was one of the few, I guess, who like Justice League just fine (being a Superman fan helped), but I LOVED Aquaman! So I’m going with th AM version.

Just ordered this!

vkSZNM.jpg

Frankly the headsculpt doesn't bother me, it's not perfect but I like it enough.
The hair would only bother me if I planned on getting both the JL and Aquaman version, I don't.

The real problem for me is costume, the golden plates on the hips are WAY too big on the figure and make him look like he's got lady hips!
Combine that with the fact that the torso should be a little more muscular and the silhouette is off.

okxu9w6.jpg

Well if the final figure looks like the screenshot on the left it will force people to double dip because with that head and hair it will look sufficiency different to justify the extra cost. I have total confidence hot toys will blow people away with the final version regardless of head sculpt.

Probably a stupid question but where can I get myself one of those?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I hope you're correct ... but really to do that they must address the sculpt and suit. Looking forward to any updates from HT.

Well if the final figure looks like the screenshot on the left it will force people to double dip because with that head and hair it will look sufficiency different to justify the extra cost. I have total confidence hot toys will blow people away with the final version regardless of head sculpt.

Maybe go with which movie you want to depict. I was one of the few, I guess, who like Justice League just fine (being a Superman fan helped), but I LOVED Aquaman! So I’m going with th AM version.

Just ordered this!

vkSZNM.jpg

Thats true.. I just want the motherbox from the JL version.

Where did you get the head sculpt? Want the dry non-skeeted on, version

Back