Hot Toys - Aquaman - Aquaman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hands down, for me, best DC movie since the Nolan Batman flicks. Everything I wanted out of it. A shame this figure is so off the mark. May have to get a statue instead.

I can’t wait to see this movie ...

Regarding the hot toys figures, I have pre order the Side show premium.. as now is one of the best statue movie version and first time on movie aquaman ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seen it last night and was blown away. Definitly one of DC's best.

It almost prompted me to order the JL Aquaman figure, but still decided against it. I really do hope they make a new sculpt for him for this movie.

Figures from this movie that i'd get (if made)

Aquaman in battle armor
Aquaman in classic armor
Black Manta
Ocean Master/Orm in classic purple armor
Mera

I don't see them making much more than those if they even get that far. It would be a real shame if they don't make Manta.

I'd even consider Queen Atlanna because of Kidman's timeless beauty.

Last edited:
I’m hoping they go the route of black chrome armored Batman and come out with a Metallica looking version of this.

I’m hoping they go the route of black chrome armored Batman and come out with a Metallica looking version of this.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Lol, I have one convo with my brother about Metallica riffs and my phone just assumes that everything is Bay Area thrash.

Best super hero movie I have even seen in years !!

Need more figures from this wonferful movie, especially the armored versions of both Aquaman and Orm.

Black Manta and those Elite Commandos would be very nice figures also.

yeah a Mera figure would be great. I think it's has a higher chance of being made because of the movie's good rep. Wasn't it even rumored for a event In 2019? I think that the youtube channel keyboard warriors said that in one of his videos.

I can only think that may be hot toys will show us something.. apart from that figure they show us in the cons but up for pre order I don’t think it won’t be until like after they ship the JL aquaman which is until end of January or feb ..

This so disappointing to think that hot toys makes every single figure on the marvel movie for example the last movie of the avengers the made everything... even the bad guys ...

I remember that almost every two days was a new figure coming out .. and like 2 months before ...with aquaman nothing absolutely nothing ... not mera ... not black manta ... nothing ...

It’s so disappointed [emoji3525] for all dc fans. And almost disrespectful.

This so disappointing to think that hot toys makes every single figure on the marvel movie for example the last movie of the avengers the made everything... even the bad guys ...

No, they didn't... Sure it seems the ones they did make, they made priority and pushed back DC figs, but they certainly did not make everything... There's one bad guy out of potentially 6. And the protos of 2 others they did make will likely never get made.

I feel your disappointment but there's no need for dramatics. Aquaman is doing great so just give it time.

No, they didn't... Sure it seems the ones they did make, they made priority and pushed back DC figs, but they certainly did not make everything... There's one bad guy out of potentially 6. And the protos of 2 others they did make will likely never get made.

I feel your disappointment but there's no need for dramatics. Aquaman is doing great so just give it time.

Ohhh come on ... remember that there many members here that we collect dc and dc only ...

Many years ago .. hot toys made figures regarding whether or not the movie were famous .. to a certain market .. and from on movie .. if I’m not mistake was Tdk hot toys grow on popularity... the Iron man came .. and that was it .. nothing else matters..

I’m not a Marvel fan .. I respect but to me and many people superman ... BATMAN ... justice league was with what we grow up .. cartoon and comics ...

Hot toys have made most of the figures of their movies regarding if they had a 10 seconds part .. for example: the made the iron man ultron ( first one - not the final ultron ) and they can’t come out with cyborg ..

No one is been dramatic .. we are been disrespectful by a company that have preferences over a product ... they keep coming all the time with a new suit .. which don’t get me wrong is business and money to then ... but the are loosing fan and customers .

I have a friend who we used to collect dc hot toys and now he sold just because hot toys take forever to come out with a dc or they keep appearing in cons .. year after year but never release .. another example batmobile 1966 an iconic 60 all the way down until now 2019 is a famous car .. marvels 2% get cancel ... 98% release..

DC Comics 40% release.. the rest cancel.

【Aquaman - 1/6th scale Aquaman Collectible Figure】

“A Son of the Land and a Son of the Seas...”

Arthur Curry, a half-Human and half-Atlantean, learns that he is the heir to the kingdom of Atlantis. With his superhuman strength, he must now step up to lead his people and stop an all-out war between the seas and the surface world. Inspired by one the most eagerly awaited blockbusters from the DC Extended Universe, Hot Toys is thrilled to introduce the 1/6th scale collectible figure of Aquaman wearing his iconic outfit!

The movie-accurate collectible figure is meticulously crafted based on the appearance of Jason Momoa as Arthur Curry/Aquaman in the movie of the same title, including a newly painted head sculpt with detailed long hair sculpture, a specialized body portraying Aquaman’s muscular body with enhanced articulations, a classic Aquaman costume with the signature gold and green color scheme, a highly-detailed Trident, and a specially designed dynamic figure stand features ocean themed diorama!

Atlantis is rising. This most recognizable hero from the underwater will become a dramatic centerpiece in your DC Comic collection!

#HotToys #Collectibles #SixthScale #DCComics #Aquaman #ArthurCurry #JasonMomoa

48424392_10155941276862344_5837423217454612480_n.jpg

Last edited:
Is that just the same base as sith anakin? Just repainted to look like water? :lol Everything about this release is half assed. It perfectly sums up the DCEU lol.

yeah a Mera figure would be great. I think it's has a higher chance of being made because of the movie's good rep. Wasn't it even rumored for a event In 2019? I think that the youtube channel keyboard warriors said that in one of his videos.

Most of their female scuplts are terrible..dont think they will do Mera justice.

This is the only picture that looks interesting..

e7898febec04af1830471c91b2dfdb5e.jpg

The rest sucks.!!!

9dd3274c20a5d87af9b17d8e30ed428e.jpg
7be07982a06d01db272d4fe49b6b0899.jpg

I’m disappointed [emoji3525].

They didn’t revise the figure or sculpt since the con.

The sculpt does look more like Hagrid+Jeff bridges + Jesus + a corn [emoji535]... than Jasón momoa.

The long hair sucks ..!!!

0 love and treatment from what looks to be best film ever. Not atención to detail.

The base my only guess I that they borrowed form Barbie.

Limited articulations.

Where is the other armored... version??

0b3b2e4ddd9c3d777cdd0a4ebd451b9f.jpg

Where is mera ..?? As a fan I’m very disappointed... with this

Back