Hot Toys Announces 3 New Iron Man 3 Figures (April 2013)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Confucius Say Girl who go on fishing trip with six men, come back with red snapper.
:rotfl

e0YJsgq.gif

lol :lol

I don't collect 1/4 but i would not mind having just one of these to display. I just have to pass on two HT IM3 figures to get it.

If the Play Imaginative 1/4 scale Heart Breaker turns out great, I think I would pass on the HT 1/6 scale one and HT Mark 42, if I had to to get one.

Time will tell.

Play Imaginative's awareness of and attention to customer expectations and satisfaction, as evident in the product specs they released, guarantees that these display pieces are merely prototypes. More sculpt and paint details will ensue at a later time.:wink1:
Do you work for PI?

As nice as PI's 1/4 scale figures are looking im still really hesitant to start a 1/4 collection. I'm hoping HT will produce these two as MMS figures at least, although after seeing the film i'm sure the will other armors i'll want as well. Still undecided on the Heartbreaker armor.

Back