Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Info/Trivia for all HT Hulk owners.... Hulk only has 28 teeth...he's missing all 4 wisdom teeth (dumb/rage Hulk)... so either Banner cannot grow them or have them taken out prior to transformation.... or more likely the sculptor's mistake (probably only having 28 too).

Well.. I would assume he (Banner), like most adults, had them removed either in high school or shortly thereafter. Since Banner had not yet been exposed to Gamma radiation we can therefore theorize that the Hulks healing factor would not account for prior loss of teeth, organs, extremities, etc.

I know it's a small percentage of people born without them but it's not going to be a small number overall. I found out I didn't have any wisdom teeth when I was 17 and went to the dentist after a fight where I had a handful of teeth knocked out. Got all fixed or replaced except one. Had a couple implants Becuase I lost a couple that got knocked out. Then one of those implants got knocked out in a fight a couple years after that. I'm sure no one could imagine why someone would punch me, of all people, in the mouth. Lol

It's not exactly fun, but unfortunetly not even close to the worst beating I've taken. Lol (I won both those fights with the teeth. Well one was probably a draw, but I'll call that a win). I've had my ass kicked pretty bad. Happens. Lol

Had all 4 wisdom teeth taken out towards the end of last year (at 33). It was fine. Soup got boring pretty quickly, that was my main gripe. Pain was dealt with easily.

I've heard mixed things. Some people say it was awful to have them done and others say it wasn't so bad. I've enjoyed some of those high as a kite post removal videos though. People all kinds of confused. Good stuff.

Early 30s is pretty late to get them pulled isn't it?

Could be different in Ireland, we leave these things alone until they become a problem. Although mine weren't particularly causing me trouble when I went to the dentist, I went about a broken front tooth and for a general checkup and they recommended I have them taken out because they likely would give me trouble eventually.

I'm glad I got them out but then I had no negative after-effects as some people do. There can be a problem with a nerve that runs through the jaw close to the roots of wisdom teeth. If that gets damaged during the extraction there can be short-term to permanent sensory issues. I was told I had a slightly higher than normal risk of this but she was confident that she could do it. And happily she was right.

My wisdom teeth extraction was painless. I got mine out at 29.

The entire procedure took about 20 mins (if that) and I wasn't sedated at all, just had my entire mouth numbed. I was allowed to listen to headphones during the procedure, which drowned out the sound of the tools and also allowed me to focus on the music instead, and I barely felt anything. Of course my mouth was gauzed up afterward, but I felt better than what it looked. I think the following weekend (had them out on a Friday) I was back to eating BBQ'd ribs, if I recall correctly. I remember them prescribing me pain killers and amoxicillin, but I never once needed the pain killers.

Interesting how a thread about a Hulk figure turns into reminiscing about wisdom teeth extractions. :lol

Hulk extracts his own wisdom teeth
Hulk%25234.gif

I see the smash torso on eBay for 85 shipped ... Considering getting it. I got the single version of this for $60 less with rewards so I would still be making out okay .... For those who have it, is the smash torso worth it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like it. It doesn't get swapped very much cause I'm usually a one pose kinda collector but I love having the option if I want it.

Back