Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see the smash torso on eBay for 85 shipped ... Considering getting it. I got the single version of this for $60 less with rewards so I would still be making out okay .... For those who have it, is the smash torso worth it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes. the smash torso was the only reason I got this one (already had A1 hulk). I'd def so say :)

I got the regular version because I realistically know I would never use the smash torso. However, if you like having the option, go for it.

The smash torso is a pretty neat option. Does it come with the second head?

No second head unfortunately but I've been pretty content with the screaming sculpt.... Thanks for all the insight everybody.

Will this beast fit comfortably in an 11" wide by 8" deep and 21" tall case? Legend Studio XL case.

What are the proportions of the figure? That should tell you if it will or not. I'm not sure what they are off hand.

Thing is a beast! Glad I got deluxe! Do not like visible seems/joints on any figure. No WAY will this thing fit in the XL Legend Studio Case.

He is a beast alright, didn't expect him to be this big. Had to remove a shelf to make him fit. Still glad i got it. I need a new camera.

2nthc3o.jpg

sm3r6w.jpg

Back