Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ Same. Once I had a broken part and I emailed them that I don't mind sending it back instead of destroying it, plus it wasn't like a statue which I could break apart into pieces via hammer or gravity and I had no idea how to destroy it other than blowtorch, so they ended up letting me keep it and was sent a new replacement, haha. It's lying around somewhere, or I just gave it away to a kid or something. :lol

I might pick up deluxe set version,seems strange that they are selling $75 below retail on ebay.

^^ Same. Once I had a broken part and I emailed them that I don't mind sending it back instead of destroying it, plus it wasn't like a statue which I could break apart into pieces via hammer or gravity and I had no idea how to destroy it other than blowtorch, so they ended up letting me keep it and was sent a new replacement, haha. It's lying around somewhere, or I just gave it away to a kid or something. :lol

well, I called and they want them destroyed. I didn't get as lucky as you. I'll post the photo after I do it

Great pics Sabrina! I like this Hulk but the color isn't right for me. I actually prefer the A1 Hulk color wise. Here's hoping they do a Ragnarok Hulk that's more to my liking....whatever that is :lol

Great pics Sabrina! I like this Hulk but the color isn't right for me. I actually prefer the A1 Hulk color wise. Here's hoping they do a Ragnarok Hulk that's more to my liking....whatever that is :lol

I'm actually on the other side of the fence. I personally prefer the hue of this Hulk in lieu of the A1 Hulk.

The color is much different in hand. It's not like any pics I've seen. Very difficult to photograph. I've had both and I like the color on this better than the original.

24624963709_cbc69781a1_z.jpg

Info/Trivia for all HT Hulk owners.... Hulk only has 28 teeth...he's missing all 4 wisdom teeth (dumb/rage Hulk)... so either Banner cannot grow them or have them taken out prior to transformation.... or more likely the sculptor's mistake (probably only having 28 too).

Back