Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's right Mr. Burgundy! I'm gonna burn that box up!
mwahaha.gif

f72fe10cc53ca0bcce58e9ffe0f16696.gif

Careful though!! First you need the box :monkey3

Got this figure for Christmas, what an amazing figure love it. Now to find a place for it

Considering ordering this and hulk buster.This will be my first purchases on this line,just not sure about hulk?
Is this the best version so far?

Considering ordering this and hulk buster.This will be my first purchases on this line,just not sure about hulk?

If price is no object, then yes I would consider the AoU Hulk deluxe set to be the best option thus far. However, TA Hulk still looks good and can be found for a good price, some people also prefer that shade of green over AoU Hulk.

I've never owned an A1 Hulk, but after getting the AoU version and seeing several images of A1, I think I'd still go with AoU. I like the shade of green much better on the AoU version, but I prefer the tattered pants more on A1 Hulk being that it's the classic Hulk look. However, the Stark-made stretch pants are acceptable.

It also depends on whether or not you're a stickler for consistency and screen accuracy. At the risk of sounding pat, only the AoU Hulk ever tangled with the Hulkbuster.

Thanks for the advice,gonna get AoU Hulk and Hulk buster.
Plus an Ironman and few others lol,does it ever end.

got mine last week, It looks good I don't know if I would recommend it over a1 hulk if you already have one though.

I personally wouldn't. Whichever version one has is the one I would stick with. As I mentioned, I've never owned an A1 Hulk, but it doesn't seem like the AoU version is just leaps and bounds better than A1; at least when comparing my AoU Hulk with the myriad of pictures I've seen of A1.

Back