Hot Toys 501st Heavy Weapons Clone Trooper and BARC Speeder with Sidecar (The Clone Wars/Battlefront 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just glad Appo comes with the regular speeder. If it were reversed I have to pass on both Appo and the barc altogether.

Had it been reversed you could’ve just left the sidecar off to have a regular BARC. But they probably did it this way knowing people would’ve preferred to have Appo so it worked out.

I also think the sidecar is a bit goofy, but I think I have ideas on how to make it work.

THIS!!!!! IS THE ****** HT WAY

Remember how they released Beskar Mando and then season 2 Mando went up right after? Pep'ridge Fahm remembers.

To be fair it’s not just Hot Toys. There was honestly never going to be a good time to release the Season 2 figure. Same thing is going to happen when that comes out early 2023 alongside Season 3 debuting in February. :lol

We’re in an era of constant content saturation to chase subscriptions dollars. We do benefit in some ways but lose out in others. Companies that make collectibles, toys, and trend merchandise just have to keep churning out new products which is difficult without either overlap or leaving some things behind.

A lot of tomorrow’s toys are yesterday’s by the time they come out. It’s definitely not ideal for anyone except those at the very top.

Last edited:
HT saw everyone buy ten 501st grunts.

All the more reason to give us vehicles we can put them in, right? But no....! They going to sell us vehicles WITH figures.

I have one 501st and im enjoying him much. His looks are very pleasing for some reason. I thought i was going to put this and that different head on him, and eventually i will..... But right now he is chillin in his helmet and i love him. i want to buy another one but am eyeing Vaughn instead.

i want to buy another one but am eyeing Vaughn instead.

Vaughn probably won’t come out till probably Q1 2023 at the earliest, and then he’ll stick around for a bit.

Use the 10% off coupon on another 501st now. Let 2023 Ramatuelle worry about Vaughn. Give 2022 Ramatuelle another 501st to unbox.

Vaughn probably won’t come out till probably Q1 2023 at the earliest, and then he’ll stick around for a bit.

Use the 10% off coupon on another 501st now. Let 2023 Ramatuelle worry about Vaughn. Give 2022 Ramatuelle another 501st to unbox.
How many 501st currently in your possession now ?

How many 501st currently in your possession now ?

What makes you think I have any? :lol

Alright, maybe but I’m currently not ready to say how many just yet. I’d rather have photos ready first otherwise what’s the point, right?

sorry for the ignorant question, isn't the bike the heavy weapon?

The figure’s appearance is based on the Battlefront 2 Heavy class so the most appropriate weapon to include would’ve been the DC-15LE.

B3FF1B43-CA02-43B9-827F-7B0C4DDAE1D4.jpeg

If they didn’t want to make a new weapon then they could’ve at the very least included the DC-15 rifle or Z-6 rotary cannon.

I know what you meant but now I’m imagining the Clone lifting up the bike and using it like a giant club. :lol

Last edited:
Not trusting any of these "Low Stock" and "get it before it is gone" stuff.

No way characters like Electro and Green Goblin with the glider are sold out a year before they are in-stock, and I'm sure we'll see this bike in-stock when it is released.

So how many people are getting this ? I'm out personally, but I imagine the younger Clone Wars crowd will be all over it.

Right now I'm out, I have Appo and his BARC speeder on order and I think that should be good enough for me. I really want this trooper though and having him exclusive to their most expensive vehicle is not cool.

I have $300 (and more when pre-orders are fulfilled) in RP just sitting in my account at Sideshow, I want to use it on the AT-RT but if that doesn't go up in the next year, I could see myself spending them on this.

Right now I'm out, I have Appo and his BARC speeder on order and I think that should be good enough for me. I really want this trooper though and having him exclusive to their most expensive vehicle is not cool.

I have $300 (and more when pre-orders are fulfilled) in RP just sitting in my account at Sideshow, I want to use it on the AT-RT but if that doesn't go up in the next year, I could see myself spending them on this.
That AT-RT 🤤

Back