Hot Toys 501st Heavy Weapons Clone Trooper and BARC Speeder with Sidecar (The Clone Wars/Battlefront 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why aren’t they including the backpack? It’s on the gunner design in BF2. They already have it in house with their 501st deluxe. But they want you to get both, they are not that generous!

I did notice that. Probably because the figure is more like an accessory to the bike.

For being a Clone Heavy Gunner, he also doesn’t come with a heavy weapon.

So what exactly makes this a "heavy weapons" clone trooper, when he only comes with small arms? He comes with one DC-17 pistol and ibe DC-15A carbine...

1653561442928.png

This looks incredible!! I envy those with the space and funds that are to able buy these like they are 6" Black Series figures.

i’m wondering if the sidecar is removable 🤔

i want the standalone BARC speeder more than anything, but I prefer this heavy trooper to the “appo” design

i’m wondering if the sidecar is removable 🤔

i want the standalone BARC speeder more than anything, but I prefer this heavy trooper to the “appo” design
Well you probably have to assemble it anyway, even so it looks like it just plugs into the bottom rear of the BARC.
1653571225685.png

You mean you don’t want the version of the BARC from the fever dream episode where Rex gets shot in the chest and everyone takes their sweet time doing something about it so he can meet some hybrid Twi’lek-human children, a Clone deserter, and the perfectly understandable reason for said desertion?

War sucks. You do you, Cut.

But in all seriousness, let’s cut to the chase. We’re going to order both BARC Speeders, we’re going to throw our wallets in a drawer somewhere to muffle their cries, and we’re going to love having both versions on display.

You make a good point lol, I'll probably start with Appo and go from there, space is an issue and I'd rather have the AT-RT over the second BARC. Thankfully I don't think this is a problem any of us will have until mid to late next year lol.

I love the idea of more vehicles, as they can stand out in the collection, but 2 BARCs revealed on the same day is a lot.

You mean you don’t want the version of the BARC from the fever dream episode where Rex gets shot in the chest and everyone takes their sweet time doing something about it so he can meet some hybrid Twi’lek-human children, a Clone deserter, and the perfectly understandable reason for said desertion?

War sucks. You do you, Cut.

But in all seriousness, let’s cut to the chase. We’re going to order both BARC Speeders, we’re going to throw our wallets in a drawer somewhere to muffle their cries, and we’re going to love having both versions on display.
Well said.

So what exactly makes this a "heavy weapons" clone trooper, when he only comes with small arms? He comes with one DC-17 pistol and ibe DC-15A carbine...

View attachment 579309
Weird. They could've included the DC-15L instead, a gun which this character actually used. This was also a great opportunity to include new weapons like the DL-50 or the modified DL15LE

Back