Hot Toys- 300 - King Leonidas spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked up Leonidas & Godfather both sealed mint boxes with brown mailers for $710 During my vacation in NY..:clap
I think I got a great deal, these are figures with low production numbers so expect prices to be high on current market, It's our fault for not picking them up when released this goes for all collectibles, so I'm not sure why some would be bitter of EBay sellers, they are entitled to what they're asking, if you don't have deep pockets then search harder like I did.. Those asking for super high dollar amounts are catered to collectors with deep pockets or celebrities such as Robin Williams which is a avid 1/6 collector..

That is a great find IMO, 350 per MISB figure is unbeatable nowadays. Congrats Golion!:clap
Could you let me know where you got it, I will be going to NY next month.:pray:

That is a great find IMO, 350 per MISB figure is unbeatable nowadays. Congrats Golion!:clap
Could you let me know where you got it, I will be going to NY next month.:pray:

Yeah I pretty much haggled my way to get that price :rotfl the shop is in Chinatown called Good Fortune Gifts they're on Mott Street, The owner of the shop is Dan very cool guy tell him Brandon sent you.. He has a great selection of HT figures.. Cash only if you want better deals...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Nice pose their jye

Talking of poses, I switched up Leo today for the first time in a long time. Here's a shot of the elbow bend that I'm slightly worried about.
P3150185.jpg

Should I lower the elbow a bit or am I right?

Don't worry Jamie. I immediately lowered the elbow and replaced the spear for his sword. It just would not fit on his allocated shelf.

Don't worry Jamie. I immediately lowered the elbow and replaced the spear for his sword. It just would not fit on his allocated shelf.

Good man! After seeing the damaged Sarah Connors and Martians from Mars Attacks, bending elbows is just a big no-no :(

Both statues and figures are great, and I think the HT Leonidas is one of the best out there but you just gotta be careful in general to preserve the rubber body :D

Yeah, the HT is the best Leo I've seen. Better than the SS and ARH statues. There's just something about the look of statues, though, that appeals to me over figures—they don't have that mannequin-look, they have more realistic poses, without unnatural, stiff looking joints and bodies.

Last edited:
Back