Hot Toys- 300 - King Leonidas spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally tracked one down!!! It ships out on monday! For a sec i was caught in between gettin leo and the 89 bats, but after reading about the whole possible oil issue, my decision became a lot simpler. Lol.

Actually, I found out my Leo have oil problem too.
It was when I pull out his hand. I noticed oil come down:horror
I wiped it off with tissue. Didn't know if the oil came from inside the hand peg or not. But at least he's good until now:pray:

Actually, I found out my Leo have oil problem too.
It was when I pull out his hand. I noticed oil come down:horror
I wiped it off with tissue. Didn't know if the oil came from inside the hand peg or not. But at least he's good until now:pray:

Can i just point out the obvious fact that the oil is not a problem?

It is put inside to keep the toy from dry cracking...

Oil in the joints isn't an issue. I haven't had a single post-2009 Hot Toys figure without slippery pegs. As long as the rubber itself isn't leaking (and the peg oil doesn't get on the rubber), you're good to go.

I am giving up on getting this figure:monkey2
I have tried looking for it for months now and I cannot get it anywhere. e-bay, forums, collector shops, I just cannot get it because of a reason or another (I am an international buyer)...It really in depressing:(

I have tried looking for it for months now and I cannot get it anywhere. e-bay, forums, collector shops, I just cannot get it because of a reason or another (I am an international buyer)...It really in depressing:(

Where are you from mate?

Dont, just keep your eyes open in the for sale section. With a lot of new figs coming out, peeps unload there old ones all the time. Ive seen at least 4-5 leos on sale over the past month. I picked mine up on thursday on this board. I happed to be surfin late at night just as the for sale thread was posted. Good luck

oh yes!!!!!!!

IMAG0101.jpg

Back