Hot Toys- 300 - King Leonidas spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man. It's amazing how lighting can really bring a figure to life. I posted similar pics of other figures in the T-800, T-1000 and original predator threads and they all seem to work pretty well.

great pics mooose....he's still one of my absolute favorites...I had no idea how much he is going for now on ebay until the other day

Yeah one of my all times fav's to. One of the very few fig's I'm allowed in the living room, people always seem to comment on him to, even more so than Jack Sparrow.

Any word on a battle damaged version? I'm starting to think that this is probably the only version they will ever put out.. therefore I need to get my hands on one ASAP! haha

some pics of this great figure

EXCELLENT! Great job!

I still am in awe when I walk by my case and see this figure. One of my faves and I still love shooting pics of him.

Any word on a battle damaged version? I'm starting to think that this is probably the only version they will ever put out.. therefore I need to get my hands on one ASAP! haha

HT's was done with this line the day they shipped this one out.

I would consider picking up a Persian soldier but truthfully I would probably pass. For me, for certain films, I only really need one or MAYBE two figures. For 300 this version of Leonidas and only Leonidas is enough IMO.

Just wanted to share my current dio of King Leonidas.

I was actually thinking about getting the Triarama dio (w/ the broken columns) :rock2

IMG_2321.jpg

Just wanted to share my current dio of King Leonidas.

I was actually thinking about getting the Triarama dio (w/ the broken columns) :rock2

IMG_2321.jpg

Yeah looks nice! I've been kicking around the idea of buying some of those Triaramas or 1/6 environments. Have to find them for the right price though....

dumb question, but has anyone put Leonidas on a diff body? I love this figure but I am so fearful of the body cracking.

Back