Hot Toys- 300 - King Leonidas spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeesh! That's rough! Now I'm worried because mine has been hibernating in the box for about 2 months.

I'll post my pit pics tomorrow. I want to spend the little time tonight I have to take pics having fun, not getting agida

I hope yours is not the same as mine. And do show pics when you get a chance. Pictures are better than words IMO. :D

I hope yours is not the same as mine. And do show pics when you get a chance. Pictures are better than words IMO. :D

I'm hoping not man. I'll find out soon enough :pray:

Why do so many of you guys have this epic figure boxed in a cardboard coffin for so long?

Rotating display. I have around 100 figs (plus the Hall of armor, Tumbler, Batmobile, ED-209, Batpod, Monger) and I'm not set up to have everything out at once yet. We've been looking to do some major renovations here and it's been taking a while to get it all started. When all is said and done and my office is revamped I'll be able to display a lot more properly. I still won't be able to have everything out together though :lol

As much as I enjoyed this figure, it may as well have been a freaking statue, what with me keeping it in a museum pose 100% of the time to avoid stress on the rubber. I sold it a few months back to be able to afford other things, and I wondered whether I might regret it. Nope. It's beautiful to look at, and I do miss it a little - but it's absolutely all figure and no action.

Yeah but hes still rockin da chippendales yo!

Mine has been in the box, only opened to verify the shoulders were ok. It has been sitting there since day one. I will check tonight.

Well keep me posted guys. I would like know why why mines like that. Climate/box or a bad batch of rubber.

Took a look at mine and his armpits are ok, looked for red staining from the cape to and there is none of that either.

I think keeping figures boxed is a bad idea. I have read several posts over the years they have pulled figures out and found problems.

I don't like having my figures boxed but currently I have no space to display my figures. In a year or so I should have my own man cave. Been in search for the right house.

Last edited:
Looked at mine, it is ok. Lost my man space due to a having a baby. Hopeful that I will get it back someday (in another house, not when she is 18, lol).

a0cihj.jpg

24oyqmf.jpg

Phew!! The lads seem to be doin' alright

Boom, those are the "pits" that I'm talking about. They're behind both of your right shoulders. I have them in a few other spots around that fig (can't remember where exactly now). Does everyone have those?

Glad to see that yours are good to go :hi5:

Back