Hot Toys 2012 Toy Fair/Sideshow Exclusive Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I think what you see there will be it. He really didn't have anything else during the rescue. The only thing they really could include would be the USO full outfit. Other than that, what we see is what we'll get, sculpt and all.

A 2 in 1 would be good, saves me having to spend another $150 on a costume I don't particulary want.

I wonder what the next exclusive is?

I just want to see them already, they've gotten like.. ten likes in 24 hours. There is no way anything will be fully revealed by SDCC at this rate. I really want to see how the Steve Rogers final head sculpt looks, as well as the USO version. If those don't look good then I don't want them. Time is money, and with something this expensive I like to know in advance if I want it. You know? :impatient:

There will be a MK III rerelease the new MK II almost ensures it, until that is done I wouldn't hold my breath on the Stealth MK III since its basically a new MK III painted blue.

11-1.jpg
[/CENTER]

Looks like Mike Oldfield.

mike-oldfield-48359.jpg

Mike-Oldfield-w02.jpg

Yeah, a figure of him in his Jesus days would be more ideal.

Mike+Oldfield.jpg

But Mike Oldfield isn't Captain America.

Hey, so about that Predator exclusive...

I know, man.. I know :(
I'd buy Ex Preds even despite the Tsang's intrusion if they were AvP2-game characters.

What were the rumours this time last year? Were there any heads up so to speak that a gunmetal grey Mark IV, Batman Begins and Shadow Pred were on the way?

Think I'm going to go with Joker 2.0 being a show exclusive (with it losing the DX tag like Superman did)

Last edited:
Last years was a Batman Begins, Iron Man 2, and a Shadow predator. (DC, Marvel, Predator) With the exception of Batman, they all had low tooling and development costs. If that trend continues, the three exclusives will be from movies that came out already. The revealed Captain America supports this theory. All three lines were also big moneymaking lines that yielded a high profit. I'm thinking we will be seeing a DC figure along with another moneymaking wild card line. I'm already ruling out Joker 2.0 DX as they did confirm it to be a DX release.

My gut says we may see another Predator or even a Terminator to go along with a DC character who won't appear in TDKR. I think it'll be Ra's Al Gul.

I'm hoping HT will blow my mind with a new Davy Jones figure, but dreams such as that cost too much to develop for an exclusive.

Back