Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey I know this was for the hot toys thread but it seems like everyone is showing their custom jokers here. Great work btw!! I'm new to this forum, so i was wondering if someone could tell me how to start a thread so I can show off the rest of my custom Joker as well as others b/c I don't want to over load this thread with more pics unless someone is interested for more.Thanks!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

your joker looks brilliant! I'm sure the folks won't mind you posting pics of em here! Is that a repaint of the DC Direct head??

your joker looks brilliant! I'm sure the folks won't mind you posting pics of em here! Is that a repaint of the DC Direct head??

Thanks!! And yes that is a repaint of the DCD head. Took me a couple tries but I'm happy with it. It was my first time painting eyes. And I added some wavy hair too it as well but painted over that too so once it dried it would look kinda sculpted rather than doll like

Here's a full body shot as well as some more head shots. but this isn't a hot toys body. it was a dragon body that I modded at the ankles and wrist to fit the original DCD hands and new hot toys shoes. i also sculpted a new neck for the head to fit on

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this is what the suspenders really look like in the movie. the DX got the pattern right just the wrong color, though the DX ones still look really nice
picture.php

picture.php

ok these will be my last pics I promise! just a shot of the stand itself and some grenades i made for the mob scene, but I decided to wait until I can find a DX coat from someone in the states I can grab as well as the new vest/waistcoat
picture.php

picture.php

this is a little off topic..does anyone know the link to that one joker custom that was him sitting at the makeup table? I can't find it anywhere and it was amazing looking.

thank you very... "Your My Savior, man. My own personal Jesus Christ."

I always really liked the DX suspenders. You can hardly see them with the vest on. Love small-ish details

Back